Lpc Fridays

James

No1 will fight you zu because you bring 15+ invs.

How is bringing invites not a legitimate excuse? You actually try and say multi clanners is ok now that you have 20+ to make your pull go from 15-35 but when supremacy USED to do it back in the day all you would do is cry non stop. 

Bringing invites is the stupidest thing you could do to your already joke of a clan. 

Zu brings 15+ invites? how brainwashed are you lmfao

When you go from pulling 15 to a prep to 40 on the weekend, id say you have more.

how did you go from pulling 35 to 25 max?? 

we've beaten you in the last two preps, who did we bring that were invites rofl? pls. i actually want you to answer this

we're aussie based that's why we can't pull much to your times, we had to sit for you in the last prep lolol

When you go from pulling 15 to a prep to 40 on the weekend, id say you have more.

The last time we pulled 15 to a prep was a month and a half ago. 

We pulled 27 vs Zenith and 23 vs eop

Your clan is scared to fight ZU, we already asked for a combat cap.

Name one invite we have to preps?

If we have so many, it's not hard to name ONE

The last time we pulled 15 to a prep was a month and a half ago. 

We pulled 27 vs Zenith and 23 vs eop

Your clan is scared to fight ZU, we already asked for a combat cap.

Name one invite we have to preps?

If we have so many, it's not hard to name ONE

Do recall a topic on control forums saying if you want some fun come on these trips. Also a status saying Pk trip come, Ts is ...

Wont get into a flame war just saying, also wont reply after this post

Do recall a topic on control forums saying if you want some fun come on these trips. Also a status saying Pk trip come, Ts is ...

Wont get into a flame war just saying, also wont reply after this post

That was an ex warlord who got kicked from zu

keep going please

No1 will fight you zu because you bring 15+ invs.

How is bringing invites not a legitimate excuse? You actually try and say multi clanners is ok now that you have 20+ to make your pull go from 15-35 but when supremacy USED to do it back in the day all you would do is cry non stop. 

Bringing invites is the stupidest thing you could do to your already joke of a clan. 

My goodness you've been brainwashed. We dont take any invites to preps, most we have on trips are 2 or 3 clan friends. Plus those 2 or 3 are basically in zu, they've been to atleast a months worth of brown sticky stuff. We dont just mass recruit. Hence why we're #1 and not like that brown sticky stuff clan conviction

lol spliff u need to come teach your ranks what the actual hell to do, that beau guy thought he was all smart and cool banning me and setting up some propaganda vs me thinking i did something, yet again i didnt do anything and you tomatos get hacked. L O L @every ascent rank, told ya so, stop trying to blame me and find the root of the problem, and dont bother asking me now r0f

whats new bad things happen sith gets the blaim dont be mad its not like it aint happend before haha they'll settle down soon

My goodness you've been brainwashed. We dont take any invites to preps, most we have on trips are 2 or 3 clan friends. Plus those 2 or 3 are basically in zu, they've been to atleast a months worth of brown sticky stuff. We dont just mass recruit. Hence why we're #1 and not like that brown sticky stuff clan conviction

I'm gonna just use my own judgement and say you probabaly have a 40 man memberlist, probabaly more like 35 but ill give u a little credit. Now lets say 30/40 made it to your trip, probabaly more like 25 but you get where i'm going with this. You say you peaked at 42 ur last trip, so you can do the math.

I'm gonna just use my own judgement and say you probabaly have a 40 man memberlist, probabaly more like 35 but ill give u a little credit. Now lets say 30/40 made it to your trip, probabaly more like 25 but you get where i'm going with this. You say you peaked at 42 ur last trip, so you can do the math.

Names bro

Names bro

Pretty sure he doesnt mean strictly invites, more like he's upset trips have turned into the majority of clans having a lot of high levels (Zenith rlly started this)  from other clans. The past 2 weeks we've encountered you I saw a lot of people that are in CP (Sup Ginger, Horseface) or the 2 kids in EoP (Thimaah, Hampers) or the ex-control kids (Heismeberg) that we see in the wilderness who are like 90+ cb. There were a lot more 100s on the Sunday trip when us/lt teamed on you when you pulled it to mossies.

I'd love to prep with a cap, and if you've really asked then its a shame it hasn't been accepted yet :(

At the very least I can respect Zu aren't claiming to be an LPC anymore like Zenith were ~2 weeks ago.

Pretty sure he doesnt mean strictly invites, more like he's upset trips have turned into the majority of clans having a lot of high levels (Zenith rlly started this)  from other clans. The past 2 weeks we've encountered you I saw a lot of people that are in CP (Sup Ginger, Horseface) or the 2 kids in EoP (Thimaah, Hampers) or the ex-control kids (Heismeberg) that we see in the wilderness who are like 90+ cb. There were a lot more 100s on the Sunday trip when us/lt teamed on you when you pulled it to mossies.

I'd love to prep with a cap, and if you've really asked then its a shame it hasn't been accepted yet :(

At the very least I can respect Zu aren't claiming to be an LPC anymore like Zenith were ~2 weeks ago.

thimaah hampers and heismeberg have been with us from the start, lpcs aren't really about lvls anymore imo more about pull and experience, people were never gonna stay around 60/70 cmb but i do realise 100+ is a bit much. we tell all of our members who are high lvls to get on their babys if they have them. As for david and ftw they come to a lot of our events and trips they're just too stubborn/lazy to app. We've told quite a few people we easily could've invited that they're not allowed to come and theyve ended up trying to snipe us/most of the time end up going with zenith lol

other clans need to train up

and yeah about invites, we've been recruiting a lot, we've got a lot of apps atm and more to come ;)

whats new bad things happen sith gets the blaim dont be mad its not like it aint happend before haha they'll settle down soon

No that will never happen. You want to see propaganda then talk to Eddie or brad and ask about "Beau" on hackforums. Very very failed attempt by Shawn and sith to frame me for hacking my own clan?