TLP, MM, M Hanuman Says it how it is.

notRordarok

As much as I think this guy is a moronic imbecile, he's completely right. How can TLP's rank team completely ignore the fact that the majority of their staff team skipped a mandatory trip to go pking with a main clan, forcing them to cut their trip early with a mediocre pull of 35 and pretty much no action. Not too mention the inactivity sweep of pulling 35 with 65 yes's, that's a big problem and it's surprising that they assumed removing a "toxic" leader would solve their problems.

http://clan-mayhem.net/community/index.php?/topic/5438-to-my-old-tlp-friends-a-message-from-hanuman/

Will the rank team attempt to revive TLP or will they gradually let their clan die out and and claim #1 in f2p for 5 months and claim to have closed on a high note?

Discuss~

will mayhem prep us or na lol

You clearly don't care about the state of your clan and  the fact that it's gone from competing with Foe/Eop to fighting low-tier clans such as  redemption and Supremacy.

Go find a miniwar to comfort the blow because they're so important.

You clearly don't care about the state of your clan and  the fact that it's gone from competing with Foe/Eop to fighting low-tier clans such as  redemption and Supremacy.

Go find a miniwar to comfort the blow.

hanu left

we r undefeated and beat fo in p2p since then lol foe/ eop / mayhem all scare to prep why ? jajajajaj

hanu left

we r undefeated and beat fo in p2p since then lol foe/ eop / mayhem all scare to prep why ? jajajajaj

A prep streak does not hide the recent events and facts posted in the topic, I suggest you take a good read unless your puny dutch brain cannot handle it.

A prep streak does not hide the recent events and facts posted in the topic, I suggest you take a good read unless your puny dutch brain cannot handle it.

why would anyone read what a dropout has to say lol all u did was take a bunch of brown sticky stuffters in tlp n made tlp better quality wise

if u think im wrong prove it bundle of twigsgot lmfa0

prep?

why would anyone read what a dropout has to say lol all u did was take a bunch of brown sticky stuffters in tlp n made tlp better quality wise

prep?

Interesting to see how passionate you are on a community website, put this passion into your clan and perhaps you may start to see results and a drive from the rank team to pull TLP out of the gutter. 

Interesting to see how passionate you are on a community website, put this passion into your clan and perhaps you may start to see results and a drive from the rank team to pull TLP out of the gutter. 

thats up to the ranks lmao all i do is log in and carry events u get me

get a prep vs tlp so i can carrylord

otherwise stfu lmfao ur clan is dogbrown sticky stuff

prep?

you sound like 17 u incompetent rat, get out of your house

so many spies yet no1 wants a prep lol

What are talking about "no clans want to prep" you broccoli, we prep'd you last week and we also prep'd CP last week which was the only 2 preps the hpc scene had that week.

Don't give me that " nobody wants to prep you nonsense" you can pm supremacy any time for a prep. We are the most active pure clan we aren't scared to fight any clan in a minigame.

What are talking about "no clans wanting to prep" you broccoli, we prep'd you last week and we also prep'd CP last week which was the only 2 preps the hpc scene had last week.

Don't give me that " nobody wants to prep nonsense" you can pm supremacy any time for a prep. We are the most active pure clan currently in the game.

lol supremacy the fuck

y wud any1 waste time on sup