TLP, MM, M Hanuman Says it how it is.

notRordarok

you guys are neglecting the fact that nobody has had any major victories over TLP since hanu got kicked

in fact, if hanu was still here TLP would be dead

i commend the ranks for doing what they did & if you disagree you're as braindead as hanubundle of twigs and anybody who jumped ships with him

brainwashed and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies here

i'd be pissed off too if the only decent clan there is right now kicked me whilst i was leader

SUCKS LOL

1/3 of trauma are spies & bandwagonners/recruiters for their lpc/mpc and will leave after a week or two

the pulls will slowly diminish until hanuman finally gets up out of his computer chair, takes off his onesie and decides to go back to his parent's soap factory

broccoli i hope u choke on the soap after dropping it

TLP is currently competing with doom, brings me back to the days when your brown sticky stuff clan was competing with leet tactics after we brutally bullied your clan. Do you want us to kill your clan again?You are currently not in a position to talk brown sticky stuff fucking r,etard.

I'm cringing atm lmfao

• @Mention
  • LocationAnime
  • IRC Nick:Anime Freak
  • Rs Name:Anime Freak

And they said I was bad...

As much as I think this guy is a moronic imbecile, he's completely right. How can TLP's rank team completely ignore the fact that the majority of their staff team skipped a mandatory trip to go pking with a main clan, forcing them to cut their trip early with a mediocre pull of 35 and pretty much no action. Not too mention the inactivity sweep of pulling 35 with 65 yes's, that's a big problem and it's surprising that they assumed removing a "toxic" leader would solve their problems.

http://clan-mayhem.net/community/index.php?/topic/5438-to-my-old-tlp-friends-a-message-from-hanuman/

Will the rank team attempt to revive TLP or will they gradually let their clan die out and and claim #1 in f2p for 5 months and claim to have closed on a high note?

Discuss~

I still think he's a bit of a wank. the way he talks to people over a video game is patronizing as fuck, but i guess it looks like he was carrying tlp :o

no1 wants to prep you because you ddos for win lmfao. Your struggles in the wild against a 1 def clan are enough proof. No one will prep you because you're legit a cancer clan to this community.

I'm cringing for the second time on this topic

Knikker gets hit off every time we fight foe. Literally every time, even when it wasn't tlp lmfao. Don't be hypocritical

work on that p2p tanking too buddy you need to keep up the p2p legends image

no1 wants to prep you because you ddos for win lmfao. Your struggles in the wild against a 1 def clan are enough proof. No one will prep you because you're legit a cancer clan to this community.

Pathetic but expected from a brown sticky stuff clan like tlp. Ill never forget the first prep we had vs tlp when they ddosed over 8 people just to get the win in a minigame. We didn't prep them for almost a year after that until they begged for forgiveness lmfao. Hey @ if you don't want anymore preps with us, then so be it. Don't be begging us for a prep in the next couple of weeks you said it yourself you don't want to prep us anymore lmfao.

We got plenty of clans who prep us and who want to prep us regularly we couldn't give a brown sticky stuff if your trash clan doesn't want to prep us anymore. Just remember you need us more than we need you. Cya in the wildy you fucking tofu l0l.

tlp ddos? wat

7091df74d8.gif

6463e8dbc2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSCJzqgGIV4

alright lol

Pathetic but expected from a brown sticky stuff clan like tlp. Ill never forget the first prep we had vs tlp when they ddosed over 8 people just to get the win in a minigame. We didn't prep them for almost a year after that until they begged for forgiveness lmfao. Hey @ if you don't want anymore preps with us, then so be it. Don't be begging us for a prep in the next couple of weeks you said it yourself you don't want to prep us anymore lmfao.

We got plenty of clans who prep us and who want to prep us regularly we couldn't give a brown sticky stuff if your trash clan doesn't want to prep us anymore. Just remember you need us more than we need you. Cya in the wildy you fucking tofu l0l.

if u can pull 40 pm a rank

asd

we're undefeated since hanuman left lol

foe on the other hand lost to tlp and corrupt pures in p2p wuu2 lmfao? ( ur not even in foe holy justin beiber )

@toenail884cutter7

if u can pull 40 pm a rank

asd

we're undefeated since hanuman left lol

foe on the other hand lost to tlp and corrupt pures in p2p wuu2 lmfao? ( ur not even in foe holy justin beiber )

@toenail884cutter7

"if you can pull 40 pm a rank"

lol'd so now you want a prep? Changed your tune real quick didn't you. Also I don't think your clan can pull 40 buddy. You pulled 35 on Sunday and competed with Doom for the title of #1 bottom tier hpc.

Watch the video @ 2:35 to see you die to us real quick.