Zu Prep Us?

Toxic

You beat me to it! lmfao After sending 3 of your members requests for a prep none of you responded to me. I wanted to make a topic to ask you guys but sweet you already beat me to the topic!

Sent to Cv Parm and Toxic 20 minutes ago :

Yo I see you're a member of Cv, obviously from todays bullbrown sticky stuff in the wild i'd like to organise a Matched prep against Cv so there is all fairness and none of that SV mains bullbrown sticky stuff. 1 def cap, 20 minimum? Either Monday or Tuesday? 95cb cap? We can quit the bullbrown sticky stuff and get right to it to see whose number 1. Rather than fight down opts and get hit by mains. I will not condone flaming to a fair match. Challenge us rather than fight us +20 opts.

Sv mains and + 20 opts can't help you now

Dug your own grave and because you tomatos run your mouths so much you can pay the fucking price. I hope you can back up your arguments in clan wars because this time there is no 20+ and mains aiding you. If you're real men you'd get rid of all your world 1 invites and stop making propoganda brown sticky stuff, We slaughtered Zenith, Lt, Ascent, Bv, Supremacy the same way and whe'll do it to you to. Judgement day will come to you soon m8's.

I'm done with CV, you're the biggest joke of a clan.

You're calling us out asking for a prep, whilist doing so claiming that we never accept your preps.

You've never asked yet we have and every time we ask you, you decline.

Right now you're telling us to message you and we are doing so yet you refuse to reply.

We accept this prep, stop trying to dodge us. You're clan is a complete and utter joke, stop being so fucking immature.