Conviction's 70 Pull Monday Ft Soup+Zu+LT+Activate

Toxic

dqpxJjC.png

Forums

Shout Outs

Moss Giants for being lonely today

Pulling our highest yet

Nemesis....Didn't think you would be at CA

We peaked @ 70 and held a strong 65 Pink Gods ready to take on clans with 1 cape.

Video

Coming Soon...

Conviction Vs Soupremacy+Zerg+Tactics+Activate

Conviction Starting - 70

Conviction Ending - 50

SoupZergTacticsActivate Starting - 60

SoupZergTacticsActivate Ending - 20~ Singles East of 26 Hillz

While we were massing we decided that we would sit down to Soupremacy's opts as we had this as a setup wildy pkri but then we got word that ZergTacticsActivate where swooping in to the rescue trying to disguise that they where out in the wilderness. Our leak gave us word that Zu was in singles walking up so we quickly walked them down than went west ontop of the hill south of 26 hillz.

o8HmYbo.png

That is when we got word that Soupremacy and ZergTacticsActivate where potting up together. We than new exactly what was going on and go ready. They instantly rushed on top of the hill and a good amount of them got banged out almost instantly. But than the rest of the clans started to head on top of the hill so we let them take it after 10 minutes of fighting on it and moved north to 26 hillz. We ranged south and we new at this point 1 clan was cleared....2 more to go.

Once they figured out we moved north they tried to get a big push on top of us but we quickly moved onto the west of the 26 hillz and ranged where they pushed. They where quickly dropping and than we new they where down to 30 opts or so. We quickly made them think we where running west but when they followed we turned around and got a huge push on top of the hill killing all there guys that where spread out.

We walked into Nemesis after our 15 minute fight at CA and cleared them in .2....Sorry.

F5YM49H.png

At this point we got our last push on top of the east side of 26 hillz to clear the rest of the 3 clans that where there.

Good Fight and who's complaining? Im just happy you guys where smart enough to team.

Pictures

oxjwbyV.png

25CiqKK.png

o8HmYbo.png

F5YM49H.png

0Y5UIvN.png

b0hwffM.png

za1i4lT.png

6lSTcD8.png

C U This Weekend ZU

some of ur members went we noticed the name ill get him to edit for u l8er since u didnt go officially.

Don't edit it, I want my members to see the stupidity of propaganda so they know exactly why we don't make up brown sticky stuff. And no, they were too busy Training to attend some moronic Monday event.

im pretty sure thats what the losers say :/

wow you missed that rather badly.

Here, let me elaborate for you mate since you seem to be 'avin an issue :)

CV gets cleared by ZU down 15 on sat/sunday:

saturday:

sunday:

CV hits up pvp worlds 2 get a few more members

OoIBdUw.png

then pulls 70 to a monday event(when you only pulled 60 saturday :kayne:)

i mean mate even with your careful picture cropping you still missed the sv mains

VTj8hkS.png

now let's wrap this up back to my joke: you lost, went and massed up a bunch of members till you had the numbers to win something. I think its funny that it takes 70 kids from pvp worlds and sv mains to take on clans pulling 30

when you bring imsobeast and crew to fights, do you really wonder why people team against you?

it's feeling like 1943 germany with this level of propaganda hehe