Maybe next time

115-45

Umad? Just look at your signature talk about justin beiber awards for runescape.com clans lmfao cya hick

Someone's upset they were never relevant enough to win one ;x

Let me ask again, who are you? o ye the kid that had an emotional breakdown over getting kicked from his runescape clan lol :/

Someone's upset they were never relevant enough to win one ;x

Let me ask again, who are you? o ye the kid that had an emotional breakdown over getting kicked from his runescape clan lol :/

Lmao you make it seem like winning clan awards should be a goal holy fuck that's justin beiber af, emotional breakdown good one man I'm sure I have emotions over runescape.com like you do. Your replies are getting more pathetic each response... you should probably stop it's justin beiber af at this point.

Lmao you make it seem like winning clan awards should be a goal holy fuck that's justin beiber af, emotional breakdown good one man I'm sure I have emotions over runescape.com like you do. Your replies are getting more pathetic each response... you should probably stop it's justin beiber af at this point.

You're reading too deep into it, and you're obviously getting hurt lol it's ok I won't kick u from this thread like don kyp'd u out of imperial lmao :s

If you weren't emotionally invested in this game you would not have made an attention seeking topic about why you left your clan (p.s. nobody fucking cares lol)

You're reading too deep into it, and you're obviously getting hurt lol it's ok I won't kick u from this thread like don kyp'd u out of imperial lmao :s

If you weren't emotionally invested in this game you would not have made an attention seeking topic about why you left your clan (p.s. nobody fucking cares lol)

Hurt over a game? Emotional? Lmao something gotta be wrong with you just to even have that pop into your head. As for don idgaf he's a paki irl, who the fuck likes pakis lmao. Keep taking your Ls fam you might win some more runescape clan awards.

Hurt over a game? Emotional? Lmao something gotta be wrong with you just to even have that pop into your head. As for don idgaf he's a paki irl, who the fuck likes pakis lmao. Keep taking your Ls fam you might win some more runescape clan awards.

I don't think you understand that you made several status updates and even a thread seeking attention on runescape lol

I mean I could be a grammar nazi and try to point out cauliflower brown sticky stuff like you do or irrelevant theories but I cba

in the end this topic is about a 10v10

foe beat eop and tlp in fullouts

your record is 4-24 against them

dude, the nerd @@Robbyy does that brown sticky stuff all the time, dont even try just let him quote u 24/7 cuz he refresh this forums every 5min rofl

tlp is trash tbh