L00000L @ Dave

Control Pker

You're so justin beiber doe, asking every lpc (who are mainly 50-60 cbt) for a 70 cbt cap prep, just for that advantage. brown sticky stuffter

You still got cocked on the weekend by Impact tho LOL

Just close

Control plz stop posting lie topics saying impact called 3 cc to hit you we dont need any1. there was like a sniping team of lvl 80s like 8 of em not even 10 the only reason they hit you not us is that most of your cc are 65-75 while we are 50s so they cant hit us at ca do the maths You broccoli and gf soon you ll cc will close cz you only sit in solo scared of 50s and i hope it wont cz fighting xl and dmk and others is so boring like so easy make me wanna quit

Oh. You're talking about AAO yeah, aren't you getting slumped by supremacy lmfao must suck being brought down to barely 30 pulls

sorry we dont rely on MPCs like almost every other HPC :)

Raid is up to prep anyone when we get our forums up.

hit me up

when they fuck did I ever even talk to you in the past month? I refuse to talk to your cauliflower Down syndrome ass cause I lose brain cells everytime I hear your justin beiber voice. that isn't me in your pms and you proved yourself cauliflower once again. cya today 4:30 est

Excuses, you never even go out, once a week brown sticky stuffter l0l 

where were you on Saturday? @inners l0l 

Go auto rank more kids that join your clan.