doom goes pking on runescape

Retard Army

The propaganda is hilarious

I personally made your clan not have any weekend topics.

Your clan is below average at best in matched fights.

There's a reason you guys won't 35v35 f2p prep us (even though all your prep topics claim you pull 35)

Decided to bump this topic hoping you can pull more than 32 and wear your own capes next weekend

so what you are saying is you are 0-8 to a below average clan? Whats that make your clan?

Lol I find it funny how you came to hpc talking brown sticky stuff about "closing foe" and here you are wearing our capes to avoid your rivals that you're currently getting slumped by. Mfw when it comes full circle now.

so what you are saying is you are 0-8 to a below average clan? Whats that make your clan?

Your below average clan won't prep us lil fella

My clan has been top 3-4 on weekends the past 4 months and also is clan of the month in preps if the month ended today (5-1 on the month while you have one win lmao)

while your clans peak has been 2nd last (even though fi is a far better clan than you).  Any doom member, yourself included, is delusional if you don't think you're either the worst hpc or the 2nd worst

Didn't you flame Supremacy for losing a prep to ruin (when ruin had + opts)?  Didn't you just lose to an mpc matched opts? 

You even said it yourself that your community is dead =/

tsk tsk buddy 

My clan has been top 3-4 on weekends the past 4 months and also is clan of the month in preps if the month ended today (5-1 on the month while you have one win lmao)

while your clans peak has been 2nd last (even though fi is a far better clan than you). Any doom member, yourself included, is delusional if you don't think you're either the worst hpc or the 2nd worst

Didn't you flame Supremacy for losing a prep to ruin (when ruin had + opts)? Didn't you just lose to an mpc matched opts?

tsk tsk buddy

Didn't read but didn't you guys get in foe capes if i remember. you bring pretty much mayhems entire ml on ur trip and still get bullied into a foe cape. Kinda pathetic l0l

while your clans peak has been 2nd last (even though fi is a far better clan than you).  Any doom member, yourself included, is delusional if you don't think you're either the worst hpc or the 2nd worst

Didn't you flame Supremacy for losing a prep to ruin (when ruin had + opts)?  Didn't you just lose to an mpc matched opts? 

tsk tsk buddy 

didnt read i just remember you lost 8/8 times against such a 'brown sticky stuff clan'

didnt read i just remember you lost 8/8 times against such a 'brown sticky stuff clan'

expected response from anyone still in doom after these beatings (mentioning any preps that happened 4 months ago when you won't prep us now)

Pretty sure I'm like 25-1 vs Zenith pre-eoc jajajaja

quoting someone after not reading what they said

probable 

hope you make another propaganda topic next weekend as well since it seems that's your job in doom now lmao

expected response from anyone still in doom after these beatings (mentioning any preps that happened 4 months ago when you won't prep us now)

Pretty sure I'm like 25-1 vs Zenith pre-eoc jajajaja

quoting someone after not reading what they said

probable 

hope you make another propaganda topic next weekend as well since it seems that's your job in doom now lmao

after being 25-1 vs zenith i wonder how you would react knowing you would become a warlord of exiled force being 0-8 against zenith in 2016

after being 25-1 vs zenith i wonder how you would react knowing you would become a warlord of exiled force being 0-8 against zenith in 2016

yes totally 

Ignore the fact that we are better than you now (coincidentally ever since I got warlord ha) and haven't prepped since.  

I've been killing any remake of zenith the past 6 years off and on lmao 

Hopefully one day you'll have the balls to prep us and get out of being the worst matched clan