Brexit

pot noodle

P.S: You mean the old people who built your country & fought for your freedom whether you like to believe it or not? Those old people?

cauliflower.

Regardless of what they did, this is our generation we decide it, don't be so ignorant to believe they haven't just crashed our economic state.

Just because they built up a strong country doesn't mean they have the right to decide how we live our generation in the future.

Regardless of what they did, this is our generation we decide it, don't be so ignorant to believe they haven't just crashed our economic state.

Just because they built up a strong country doesn't mean they have the right to decide how we live our generation in the future.

Following that logic, you don't either. I suggest you stop voting around the time your kids reach the age where they can make decisions on their own, because at that point, it's no longer your right to decide how they live their generation in the future.

I'm not even British and your argument is redundant, lol.

Following that logic, you don't either. I suggest you stop voting around the time your kids reach the age where they can make decisions on their own, because at that point, it's no longer your right to decide how they live their generation in the future.

I'm not even British and your argument is redundant, lol.

~soggylogic