Supremacy Sunday: Mucho Ownage Baby. Ft Z, CV, Zu, LT, A

Tim

Please don't tell me you're insinuating we call those clans. LMFAO. "Focus green, focus zu" apparently that's been said in a few teamspeaks lately ;)

no moron i never said that.  i said your clan has a bunch of leaks because you're all from HPCs who don't give a brown sticky stuff about zu.

Find a clan that will fight us xd

we fought you twice on the weekend and you're the ones that ended up in single lmfao...?!?!

typical supremacy brain washed guys lol

They probably also tell there members that zu won't prep them l0l

no, our times don't work out.  every time we fight zu its a 15v15.  zu cant fight til 6:00 est which doesn't work out for S, so it's better off we don't waste eachother's time since one clan is majority EU and one is majority Aussie

it's hard to use a brain though when you're stuck so far up everyone's ass.  by all means if Zu wants a fight @ 4:30 and can confidently pull 20+, sure why not.  last time i asked for a 25v25 you guys told me 8 est so i figured it was all a troll anyway.

i really do like zu but it's hard to keep on that liking process when all these guys come on our forum posts acting hard (the same kids that act hard as usual..np)...I remember saving your clan from Trauma multiple times, be humble for once.

no moron i never said that.  i said your clan has a bunch of leaks because you're all from HPCs who don't give a brown sticky stuff about zu.

we fought you twice on the weekend and you're the ones that ended up in single lmfao...?!?!

no, our times don't work out.  every time we fight zu its a 15v15.  zu cant fight til 6:00 est which doesn't work out for S, so it's better off we don't waste eachother's time since one clan is majority EU and one is majority Aussie

it's hard to use a brain though when you're stuck so far up everyone's ass.  by all means if Zu wants a fight @ 4:30 and can confidently pull 20+, sure why not.  last time i asked for a 25v25 you guys told me 8 est so i figured it was all a troll anyway.

i really do like zu but it's hard to keep on that liking process when all these guys come on our forum posts acting hard (the same kids that act hard as usual..np)...I remember saving your clan from Trauma multiple times, be humble for once.

Aye because you always hit us with all those leaks you have in us! xd

Saving us from Trauma? You teamed with trauma hahaha hopefully you're taking the piss here xd

Aye because you always hit us with all those leaks you have in us! xd

Saving us from Trauma? You teamed with trauma hahaha hopefully you're taking the piss here xd

Cracks are wide open.

We teamed with Trauma?  We leaked their leaderboards because they leak yours and Activation's brown sticky stuff (rip your boards m8).  That's how I know you're full of it.  shrekt

(feel free to show me anything of us teaming with trauma xd)

Cracks are wide open.

We teamed with Trauma?  We leaked their leaderboards because they leak yours and Activation's brown sticky stuff (rip your boards m8).  That's how I know you're full of it.  shrekt

(feel free to show me anything of us teaming with trauma xd)

We don't have a Supremacy leak in us and if we did you wouldn't be bragging about it xd

Cheers for leaking their boards it did so much help! I mean what they leaked of ours was astounding! You leaked them because you wanted to, don't even try denying you teamed with them seriously