And thus begins the Big Boy tournaments

DreTheOBJ

Lol zeke was talking to my guys in sk he told them imp is slumping and was asking them to join l0l

also i was there last saturday and seen you in cds cape?... or did you not go out? wheres your topic? :lol:

I never told anyone to do anything, i said if they closed they are welcome to join.

Keep my name out yo mouth fool.

they pulled like 53 people for their 50v50 against ruin. Too bad your dead clan can't pull that much lol

Im in rage broccoli we pulled 59/60 and won lol outpulled by 6 hahahah

I never told anyone to do anything, i said if they closed they are welcome to join.

Keep my name out yo mouth fool.

Nah a couple of people told me you said imperial was closing.. dont get mad the people who told me had no reason to lie:(

Did i just get you in trouble with @don for letting people know that you said imp is closing?????

Not sure who you are.. But we pulled 45 to a prep vs op.. Meanwhile imp pulling 17 to trips lol your clan is going to close before summer ends

Watch what you say, you know what happen the first time you piped up.

Im in rage broccoli we pulled 59/60 and won lol outpulled by 6 hahahah

Nah a couple of people told me you said imperial was closing.. dont get mad the people who told me had no reason to lie:(

You started clanning in 2k15 please stop talking.

Watch what you say, you know what happen the first time you piped up.

You started clanning in 2k15 please stop talking.

2014 and so what? Not been playing runescape my whole life like you nerd go outside.

ive seen your irl and its not pretty l0l

So because ive started clanning before you ive spent my whole playing runescape?

You definitely got me there, Good ole texas.

Notice the welsh flag l0l think u got the wrong person hahahahaha and no it doesnt the fact that i know you play for like 10hours a day shows me you spend your whole life playing runescape lool... imp got slumped by op gf...

Notice the welsh flag l0l think u got the wrong person hahahahaha and no it doesnt the fact that i know you play for like 10hours a day shows me you spend your whole life playing runescape lool... imp got slumped by op gf...

a 2k14 clanner telling me who slumped who. YEEHAWW

a 2k14 clanner telling me who slumped who. YEEHAWW

Nah you pulling 16/17 lets me know you slumped / my boys u keep messaging in sk are laughing at you because you keep asking them to help imp and join op slumped you with their 40def kids thats a fact.

@ you got it wrong, they pulled 16 and then cancelled their trip, proceeded to go help CD. They left CD after about 30 minutes, I do not blame them

My bad mistakes were made:( 

Nah you pulling 16/17 lets me know you slumped / my boys u keep messaging in sk are laughing at you because you keep asking them to help imp and join op slumped you with their 40def kids thats a fact.

My bad mistakes were made:( 

Your banter is as weak as your previous clans. Ill just leave this here.

f7bcec7dcffda69dea2b45c1e6e04cf3.png

beb56c316a5e6baef4a670acdf36f1f1.png