Bloody Vikingz saturday pk trip

Jim

After an easy fight against Ascent we had a fight against LT, we had the upper-hand until Sup and CV crashed.

Later we found LT chilling at castle, so quickly we logged and ran into them, LT was too scared to go multi, and they ran away,

-I fucked up the audio, so no audio on this one-

@@B0Y @@Fate

Gtfo my thread, and go flame-bait somewhere else

i love you jim, i really do,  i think your a really nice person and i would love to get to know you better, add me in game - Ginger Beard, we can train together to make the grind a little less boring if you would like? im not forcing a relationship upon you i would just like to get to know you better, you have no reason to be afraid there is no commitments involved, i promise to only talk to you if you pm me first. although there are a few ground rules if you wish to accept my friend request:

- do not ignore me if we are in a conversation.

- please, if you ever feel the need to delete me, let me know and give me a few reasons why so if i befriend anyone else in the future so i can improve on my relationship skills.

- whenever you feel like you want to social train, i must be the first you ask.

*if i decline the offer i WILL give you a valid reason why.

Thanks Jim.

i love you jim, i really do,  i think your a really nice person and i would love to get to know you better, add me in game - Ginger Beard, we can train together to make the grind a little less boring if you would like? im not forcing a relationship upon you i would just like to get to know you better, you have no reason to be afraid there is no commitments involved, i promise to only talk to you if you pm me first. although there are a few ground rules if you wish to accept my friend request:

- do not ignore me if we are in a conversation.

- please, if you ever feel the need to delete me, let me know and give me a few reasons why so if i befriend anyone else in the future so i can improve on my relationship skills.

- whenever you feel like you want to social train, i must be the first you ask.

*if i decline the offer i WILL give you a valid reason why.

Thanks Jim.

If we have protected sex i dont see why not