xL #1 LPC||| Sunday

Hon0r

b5ddf6faa5.jpg

Keep in mind IV + SF are high 60s-70s CB with overheads, whereas we are 55 CB, no overheads.

Today we went out with 40-50 pull, we headed up too Maze to fight SF (Special Fucktards) long story short, they never showed. Sooooo we started walking down through gap after going to GDZ and seeing some broccoli runer, found IV + SF finally and started clearing them. Every time we engaged with them they would run to singles, IV started only pulling 15-20 near the end so they died off and left. SF stuck to singles and when we showed up we gave them a run for their money. They camped us at CA but couldn't come and clear us, to scared. Some random 50's clan logged in to the east of us at CA, so we walked outside and banged them, easy 10 second clear. xL owns the wildy, always have, always will. As you descend, we EXCEL! 

Stay singles cutie-pies or get cleared like you always do!

DsspRfc.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIpjo7VZi6k

DsspRfc.png

AZLQ2V3.png

qp2OxRR.png

LV01OAk.png

cc1DIdv.png

Topic by strurple- 

www.xl-rs.com

45cf913e5d9d3c9b2058033056d3dd23.gif

My level 72 combat that i lead on lol wtf.. we had 1 70?

Keep in mind IV + SF are high 60s-70s CB with overheads, whereas we are 55 CB, no overheads.

Wtf that's weird I forgot that 55 combat with no overheads qualified as a 70 something with 44 prayer. The fact you only have pictures of your own account leads me to not even kind of believe you.

BUT! I may not be able to read, that first sentence in your thread could in fact read as follows; "Keep in mind IV + SF are high 60s-70s CB with overheads, whereas we are 55 CB with 1 72 maybe 5 or 20 more with overheads but seriously we're an XLPC just believe me lol thanks."

I have to have someone confirm.

Wtf that's weird I forgot that 55 combat with no overheads qualified as a 70 something with 44 prayer. The fact you only have pictures of your own account leads me to not even kind of believe you.

BUT! I may not be able to read, that first sentence in your thread could in fact read as follows; "Keep in mind IV + SF are high 60s-70s CB with overheads, whereas we are 55 CB with 1 72 maybe 5 or 20 more with overheads but seriously we're an XLPC just believe me lol thanks."

I have to have someone confirm.

Bro 90% of our clan are level 50's with out over heads. This is a known fact

Bro 90% of our clan are level 50's with out over heads. This is a known fact

You have no memberlist to prove your statement. You also provided 3 pictures of 1 account that contradicts your own statement.

Seriously bro, gratz on leading an MPC in the xLPC bracket. You're doing great!

funny how kids flaming in comments, watch vid clearly shows us dominating 2v1

hes saying were an MPC clan lol... I don't even know how to reply to that... He has a picture of me on Hon0r leading lol..

hes saying were an MPC clan lol... I don't even know how to reply to that... He has a picture of me on Hon0r leading lol..

lmfaoo 

if they would avg up our cmb the avg would be no more than 58

while sf is easily mid 70s and impact high 70s

#xlwinsagain

will Dispute just to have it there l0l. 

There trip was dogbrown sticky stuff, they cleared IV tho l0l but you can't clear sf. 

This is xL waiting for you at maze for 25 minutes away from singles.

AZLQ2V3.png

You have no memberlist to prove your statement. You also provided 3 pictures of 1 account that contradicts your own statement.

Seriously bro, gratz on leading an MPC in the xLPC bracket. You're doing great!

xl is dead

"Seriously bro, gratz on leading an MPC in the xLPC bracket. You're doing great!"

ur a broccoli read  

xl is dead

"Seriously bro, gratz on leading an MPC in the xLPC bracket. You're doing great!"

ur a broccoli read  

you guys are seriously cancer, back when xl was 70s we were forced into a xlpc bracket bc combat cap for lpc was made into 85

now u guys are complaining over 1 70 in a xlpc?