FOE closing?

Westbrook`

I think FOE could have a split decision between opening or closing now that they see the HPC's are coming to LPC/MPC times. This raises an opportunity for them to bring themselves back up to the way they used to be especially with all the ground work that has been going on these past few days. I would respect them a lot more if they STAYED OPEN instead of just giving up on a community that WILL bring itself back up again.

@@walli don't close FOE. Major changes will be made and we will try to keep this community alive and well. FOE is a big contributor to this community so let's not give up on the community and let's not give up on FOE.

WHO SHALL CARRY THE TORCH???

am i going to hear crickets from this or did i actually sound pretty inspirational there for a second.

I think FOE could have a split decision between opening or closing now that they see the HPC's are coming to LPC/MPC times. This raises an opportunity for them to bring themselves back up to the way they used to be especially with all the ground work that has been going on these past few days. I would respect them a lot more if they STAYED OPEN instead of just giving up on a community that WILL bring itself back up again.

@@walli don't close FOE. Major changes will be made and we will try to keep this community alive and well. FOE is a big contributor to this community so let's not give up on the community and let's not give up on FOE.

am i going to hear crickets from this or did i actually sound pretty inspirational there for a second.

the fact they all went main....

not sure why everyone implies that the hpc/lpc 'merge' is a big deal when there is no real change, just more of the same.