Dr

Crayons

Lol preps. You guys care too much about this rivalry. Just declare fullouts on each other and be over with it. It's all talk at this point.

hahahahaha this guy thinks fullouts actually matter

I think the last lpc fullout(trauma vs bv) was something like 90v90 and was about as organized as this years red vs blue

I think the last lpc fullout(trauma vs bv) was something like 90v90 and was about as organized as this years red vs blue

Because people don't know how to admit defeat in this community anymore. Excuses don't get you anywhere. *sigh*

You did not say that when LT downed you kids in the prep, good luck on the weekend kid, can't wait to get them free loots

how are you going to talk about loots on the weekends when lt gets the most deaths then any lpc? you won one prep and brag so much about it, you're making yourself look like a tard. stop.

goodluck on friday @ the 2v2 lol.

how are you going to talk about loots on the weekends when lt gets the most deaths then any lpc? you won one prep and brag so much about it, you're making yourself look like a tard. stop.

goodluck on friday @ the 2v2 lol.

Lol coming from a kid who is in a clan that teams with BV and suck CVs dick to protect them lol. I'm not making myself look like a tard. Your whole clan is full of tards specially you and Sith.

the only reason cp has been fighting fi is cuz they hid behind sv and the amount of lpc invites they had I wonder how is that going to work now if cp moves to lpc times lol

ye the fact sv hasn't been out in pure times for a month, and ye we'll see since like 8 people left your clans for lpcs lol and you only pull 25 already

^

BV made so much brown sticky stuff up about not bringing invites, Trauma pulled 60 legit members and BV pulled abit more (like 70) but then BV filled them up to 100 people with every other clan members whilst trauma could only get like 75 lol.

It was fucking cancer, BV told there members TO get 20def gear even tho it was 1def and they didn't even do a second or third round

Funny how it went from lt complaining cuz they suck to the op' eop vs cp thing lel

Because ur clan talked so big and so much propaganda. That it ended up in an emberassing prep wich results of no cb caps (Your Rules) and still got beaten up.

Dat "Leet Spastic" flame just burned our quality. Thanks to that we're now fully prepared for anything.

Learn to lead a clan instead of picking on small fries and letting them rise like elefants. You should focus on Zu & Cv To rise aswell.

Close this topic because its ending discussion about CP & EOP.. Start opening a topic about CP/EOP's prediction or w/E u guys want.

Because ur clan talked so big and so much propaganda. That it ended up in an emberassing prep wich results of no cb caps (Your Rules) and still got beaten up.

Dat "Leet Spastic" flame just burned our quality. Thanks to that we're now fully prepared for anything.

Learn to lead a clan instead of picking on small fries and letting them rise like elefants. You should focus on Zu & Cv To rise aswell.

Close this topic because its ending discussion about CP & EOP.. Start opening a topic about CP/EOP's prediction or w/E u guys want.

shut up moron. Learn to lead is funny seeing how many clans you've helped close. Lt still sucks.