Olympiss read this (if you can)

Hotshot

awkward how it was a running joke how useless u were 

lol if this is pregains, the only thing you ever did was put 1 spy in 1 clan :/ awks, oh nvm its mewto the laughing stock of the pure community and the guy who stepped down from council for a week because he was depressed irl :( :( :( . why op so salty because i chose to be a rank in cp and not op, if i was so useless how come i didnt get demoted after beind a rank for 11 months :/ awks

lol if this is pregains, the only thing you ever did was put 1 spy in 1 clan :/ awks, oh nvm its mewto the laughing stock of the pure community and the guy who stepped down from council for a week because he was depressed irl :( :( :( . why op so salty because i chose to be a rank in cp and not op, if i was so useless how come i didnt get demoted after beind a rank for 11 months :/ awks

lol it is mewto hella awkward that you have 4k callisto kill count and did nothing with your life besides rs for 4 years. Also what exactly did you do as a rank please feel free to elaborate because literally hunter liking you was the only reason you weren't elder months ago.

lol it is mewto hella awkward that you have 4k callisto kill count and did nothing with your life besides rs for 4 years. Also what exactly did you do as a rank please feel free to elaborate because literally hunter liking you was the only reason you weren't elder months ago.

so i went from council for 8months to high council coz hunter "liked me" cmon get real. also i only came back to rs 3 years ago and i did that calisto kc a year ago within two weeks :I. but if you want you can tell me on sharkbrew why you deserve it over me because the only thing you did was recruit once in a blue moon then flame that other people never recruit

so i went from council for 8months to high council coz hunter "liked me" cmon get real. also i only came back to rs 3 years ago and i did that calisto kc a year ago within two weeks :I. but if you want you can tell me on sharkbrew why you deserve it over me because the only thing you did was recruit once in a blue moon then flame that other people never recruit

it's awkward cuz u still haven't said what you did....

also didn't deny the fact you did nothing but play rs for 4 years?

you still haven't said what you did this is hella awkward 4 replies in. Are you coming to the realization that you were useless yet?

a l0t more than you're bitch ass. only thing you ever do is recruit once a month then complain that no one helps:( go slit you're wrists you depressed 15 year old

a l0t more than you're bitch ass. only thing you ever do is recruit once a month then complain that no one helps:( go slit you're wrists you depressed fuck

but like what did you do tho? you still haven't said what you did this is getting really awkward lol

6 comments in and you can't tell me what you did this is so awkward. Are you realizing you were useless yet?

you are actually a moron, i stepped down in op after 11 months to become a rank in a real clan. if i didnt take that rank id still be high council and you're bitch ass would be slaving for me

its sad how much olympus is slumping without me :(

you are actually a moron, i stepped down in op after 11 months to become a rank in a real clan. if i didnt take that rank id still be high council and you're bitch ass would be slaving for me

You still wont answer what you did lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it's a simple question for most people that don't look like meatballs irl

also u didn't step down tom bullied you out

You still wont answer what you did lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it's a simple question for most people that don't look like meatballs irl

also u didn't step down tom bullied you out

i used that as an excuse so i could step down and become a rank in a better clan.

i do everything you do and more and i also do it better thats why you're still council :I

why is olympus slumping as soon as i go ?

i used that as an excuse so i could step down and become a rank in a better clan.

i do everything you do and more and i also do it better thats why you're still council :I

why is olympus slumping as soon as i go ?

Can you please just tell me what you did for the clan because 8 comments in you haven't actually said anything

you legit got bullied by tom valor

also if you think you have any effect on olympus one way or another it is hilarious

@J E Z what did you do tho?

i ran everything on weekends, got leaks, did all our promotion stuff, did all our apps, on ts 24/7, bro u make this to easy you been mouthing on like a damn parrot lmfao kyp you silly child

OLYMPUS SLUMPED BECAUSE OF ME

stop trying mewto you and olympus are losing to me rn

i ran everything on weekends, got leaks, did all our promotion stuff, did all our apps, on ts 24/7, bro u make this to easy you been mouthing on like a damn parrot lmfao kyp you silly child

OLYMPUS SLUMPED BECAUSE OF ME

1) you got like 1 leak in ruin even though we already had a spy in ruin

2) you didn't do brown sticky stuff for promos what does that even mean lol

3) you did apps once and it takes legit 3 minutes

4) you were on ts muted in mount olympus killing callisto 24/7 which is nothing

5)If you think Olympus's health has anything to do with you being here you are just as dumb as your irl life would suggest

kyp meatball

1) you got like 1 leak in ruin even though we already had a spy in ruin

2) you didn't do brown sticky stuff for promos what does that even mean lol

3) you did apps once and it takes legit 3 minutes

4) you were on ts muted in mount olympus killing callisto 24/7 which is nothing

5)If you think Olympus's health has anything to do with you being here you are just as dumb as your irl life would suggest

kyp meatball

ok so every one of those statements is incorrect

1) i got to many leaks to count over my 11 months

2) i meant promo video's but yeah i also did all the apps n brown sticky stuff

3)ye i did apps all the time

4)ask pk trip/ godstar pk i was one of the only ranks that chilled in public channels while retards like u pregains and godly sat in locked channels with you're dicks in you're hands

5) i left olympus and you instantly slumped

kyp littleone

now stop giving me notifications and focus on getting you're clan out its slump

ok so every one of those statements is incorrect

1) i got to many leaks to count over my 11 months

2) i meant promo video's but yeah i also did all the apps n brown sticky stuff

3)ye i did apps all the time

4)ask pk trip/ godstar pk i was one of the only ranks that chilled in public channels while retards like u pregains and godly sat in locked channels with you're dicks in you're hands

5) i left olympus and you instantly slumped

kyp littleone

now stop giving me notifications and focus on getting you're clan out its slump

hella awkward that you were on all day and all you did was contact danno once and idle in ts.