Olympiss read this (if you can)

Hotshot

YOU THINK A.5 percentile WANNABE BRITISH MEATBALL IS PULLING MAD BITCHES? JUDGING BY HIS 40 INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, HE'S NOT

EVER SINCE HE LEFT OP HE HAS 5,000 PEEP THAT FOLLOWER COUNT NOW LMAOOOOOOOOOOO PROOF THAT OP = brown sticky stuff, SLUMPERED CLAN THAT DOESNT POST WEEKEND TRIP TOPICS BECAUSE THEIR broccoli LEADER DOESNT KNOW HOW TO COPE WITH SOMEONE LEAVING THE CLAN SO HE DOXES THEM, SAD! THE WHOLE CLAN IS DEPRESSING! ITS LIKE HES A WILD ANIMAL OR SOMETHING! HUNTER, STEP UP FOR YOUR CLAN NEXT TIME RATHER THAN DOXING!

YOU THINK AN OBESE WANNABE BRITISH MEATBALL IS PULLING MAD BITCHES? JUDGING BY HIS 40 INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS, HE'S NOT

you think i use instagram? the fuck l0l, do i even have an account on instagram srs? also go back a few pages to see an irl of me 2 weeks ago and then post an irl of yourself and get back to me

BECAUSE YOU WERE IRRELEVANT AS FUCK AND HE ACTUALLY HAD A SAY IN THE CLAN UNLIKE YOUR DUMB ASS? EVEN MEWTO WAS ALLOWED TO DEMOTE YOU IF HE WANTED LMFAO

l0l you're braindead btw here is me unlike you im not ashamed of myself

2-3 weeks ago

2b03711e8995f2960dec94b4b6e48161.png

@J E Z keep talking bud, mr waterstaff won't be able to protect your dumbass

LMFAO YOU'RE LEGIT SILENT ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRY TO FLAME JEZ BUT UR LEGIT HIDING UR IDENTITY, CLAIMING FALSE STATEMENTS AND YOUR CLAN IS SLUMPING! GO OUT AND RECRUIT! SAD!