Olympiss read this (if you can)

Hotshot

You legit sweat at room temperature you fucking meatball

you've seen my dox lmfao, refer to that. go outside and stop slitting you're wrists and crying over sharkbrew, better yet go and play some sports and go to the gym once in a while you lookin like a twig

you've seen my dox lmfao, refer to that. go outside and stop slitting you're wrists and crying over sharkbrew, better yet go and play some sports and go to the gym once in a while you lookin like a twig

it's funny cuz ur chunky af have fun at your community college next year porky

it's funny cuz ur chunky af have fun at your community college next year porky

you've seen my dox lmfao far from "chunky" get that skinny ass in the gym bro id break you with my little finger. also im going to uni. are you starting to run out of "insults" yet because these ones are bad

awkward how they had a seperate a53 that you couldn't see when you got ranked up

u never saw a53 lelelelel literally no ranks liked u besides hunter

Lmao o no! Olympus ranks didn't like him

ur legit a fucking spastic have u ever looked at ur buckteeth broccoli, ur clan is choking and gasping for weekend events, ur members join cp ts begging to not snipe them next weekend LMFAOOOOOOO

BTW I RENTED 5 MAINS AND IMMA SNIPE U ON ALL OF THEM

awkward how they had a seperate a53 that you couldn't see when you got ranked up

u never saw a53 lelelelel literally no ranks liked u besides hunter

because i believe thats a real thing, get over yourself you lost

because i believe thats a real thing, get over yourself you lost

it's funny because you actually don't think it exists lmao

Lmao o no! Olympus ranks didn't like him

ur legit a fucking spastic have u ever looked at ur buckteeth broccoli, ur clan is choking and gasping for weekend events, ur members join cp ts begging to not snipe them next weekend LMFAOOOOOOO

BTW I RENTED 5 MAINS AND IMMA SNIPE U ON ALL OF THEM

im glad someone is finally sticking up for jez

i ran everything on weekends, got leaks, did all our promotion stuff, did all our apps, on ts 24/7, bro u make this to easy you been mouthing on like a damn parrot lmfao kyp you silly child

OLYMPUS SLUMPED BECAUSE OF ME

stop trying mewto you and olympus are losing to me rn

i ran everything on weekends

yeah I think I had enough sharkbrew for today, this fucking guy l000000000000000000000000000000000000l

dont see no one here for you, kyp broccoli

literally 0 ask

0 care

i agree op= dead without me

jez you were the most useless rank I've ever had the privilege to work with, literally even more useless then fucking kanicus

yeah I think I had enough sharkbrew for today, this fucking guy l000000000000000000000000000000000000l

sorry do i know you,

you

spent

a

while

doing

this?

jez you were the most useless rank I've ever had the privilege to work with, literally even more useless then fucking kanicus

jez was the worst rank because he wasn't brainwashed by hickhunter broccoli, actually had a brain and realized to get out as soon as possible and he took ur gp while he was at it! LMFAO!

jez was the worst rank because he wasn't brainwashed by hickhunter broccoli, actually had a brain and realized to get out as soon as possible and he took ur gp while he was at it! LMFAO!

HE ACTUALLY BENT THE KNEE, HE APOLOGIZED AND GAVE BACK THE MONEY AND MORE

HOLY FUCK WHAT A broccoli

HE ACTUALLY BENT THE KNEE, HE APOLOGIZED AND GAVE BACK THE MONEY AND MORE

HOLY FUCK WHAT A broccoli

LOOOOOOOOL UR broccoli LEADER ACTUALLY TOLD U THAT AND U BELIEVED IT LMAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW PREP CP broccoli LMFAOOOOOO +10 AND U GUYS LOST A ROUND CUZ UR LEADER LEGIT COULDNT FUCKING FIGURE OUT HOW U GUYS DROPPED 7 IN 5 SECONDS

does writing in red bold letters make you feel special?

YOU TOLD THE CORRUPT PURES THAT YOU DIDN'T PAY BACK THE MONEY LMFAOOO BEND THE KNEE

Btw @@jez u think we off bc vacation, hope ur ready for ur punishment

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO THE FACT UR TAKING TIME TO MAKE IT BIGGER JUST PROVES I AM DESTROYING U

YOU'RE STILL AVOIDING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS DISCUSSION SO YOU BRING UP MY FORMATTING, HOLY FUCK YOU'RE JUST AS EASY AS CRITICAL DAMAGE