HPC News ep.1

Fake Smile

L000L IKR, Sup should spend time on recruiting and working on getting better in clw.. not making this justin beibery brown sticky stuff

we actually have more members and applicants than you do

we actually are 7-4 in f2p vs you (sry using the doom flame), so you should work on not sucking dick for 9 months of the year

ill see your clan in the grave in 2 months lmfao

Yeah sorry Fakey I was at the Doom trip and Supremacy hitting us in singles down 20 only loose half opts, and killing 5-10 of us from singles saying thats a gwas does nothing, + add the suicide at new gate, like Sup could have been way more productive in what they did Sunday.

ur saying we hit u down 20 and u didn't move to multi? you had 70 ingame to our 50 (actually 55) and you guys dropped to 35 to our 35. We killed over 40 of you from singles because Doom wouldn't ever go to multi with us in the area.

I don't think Doom has a vid of clearing us in 6 months. I'd like to see it. Until then, I'll continue to listen to Hormone and Remy argue on TS while you take pointers from them on how to call I suppose. You were probably at the Saturday trip too and can admit that was absolute garbage for Doom.'

Stop going to Doom trips and work on your clan that's getting battered by Imperial all-around.