Supremacy Pk's 25m+ Monday Night Pking Ft Rol/doom retards

Hebi

we'll bring mains to kill mains if we want tomato it's an unsanctioned event it's not like there were pure clans out to fight us

I'm confused I thought you said doom was out I mean you mentioned them in topic title so why be on mains if there was a pure clan out or is your topic bullbrown sticky stuff?

I'm confused I thought you said doom was out I mean you mentioned them in topic title so why be on mains if there was a pure clan out or is your topic bullbrown sticky stuff?

act as if doom doesnt bring more mains than pures on weekends

we'll bring mains to kill mains if we want tomato it's an unsanctioned event it's not like there were pure clans out to fight us

supremacy 1-39 defence pure clan

Join today!

Lmaooooo

We said we killed your mains: the garbage 40+ def mains you bring to weekend trips.

What pure clan lmfao

We said we killed your mains: the garbage 40+ def mains you bring to weekend trips.

What pure clan lmfao

Can you please prove you killed a main that you say is dooms or is this just complete lies to make yourself look good lol