Rip RD

James

rd did this to ZU.. brown sticky stuffters been closed for ages

Fi closed your brown sticky stuff clan l0l. 

@@Devvo @@Dipsonn @ I closed your garbage clan that never achieved anything and lost the rivalry to us. f[a]t horizon probably eating his depression away rn at mcdonalds

Fi closed your brown sticky stuff clan l0l. 

@@Devvo @@Dipsonn @ I closed your garbage clan that never achieved anything and lost the rivalry to us. f[a]t horizon probably eating his depression away rn at mcdonalds

I thought you left fi / or they kicked you how brown sticky stuff you were .. LMAO RD got you outta of that brown sticky stuffty clan lmao

stay irelevant 40 years old virgin who only plays rs .. brown sticky stuffhead

I thought you left fi / or they kicked you how brown sticky stuff you were .. LMAO RD got you outta of that brown sticky stuffty clan lmao

stay irelevant 40 years old virgin who only plays rs .. brown sticky stuffhead

Are you that triggered that you could not even put together a coherent sentence. Your clan is closed, mine isn't. Your clan failed and your failure of a leadership that lost the rivalry Vs Fatality tried to give the clan to Parm & Toxic who are notorious for killing clans. Your clan never amounted to anything and accomplished nothing but closing & losing every rivalry.

"stay irelevant" it's spelled "irrelevant" you degenerate. I can tell English is definitely your second language or you were home schooled by a drug addicted failure of a mom that didn't care about your education aka F[a]t Horizon's mom. Know your place like how your clan closed l0l