Olympiss has fallen

Zeke & Friends

They never lost to CD in their good time. You didn`t touch Olympus once, while they stepped up to you and camped you in singles.

Imperial and Rage has a decent role in it also. Imperial helped you and even tho it costed them a huge slump and wearing CD capes for long time they are now getting out of it.. Meanwhile Rage is biggest 2 sided face clan imo, backstabbed OP biggest, now OP is kinda pulling lower they talk more brown sticky stuff about them and once OP get a good pull they basicly hide.

We slumped op to 30 pulls. Their trips end as soon as hpcs start massing. 

Even though more clans closing is never a good thing, who gives a fuck if Olympus closes? They're nothing more but a brown sticky stuff main clan disguised as a brown sticky stuff pure clan and was one of the pioneers of bringing cancer to the mpc scene. Good riddance if they closed.

CD was never bullied lmfao and never will be, go train your brown sticky stuff 30 def mpc acc reject

Lol you remember that time cd wasn't allowed to post on sb then they got their boyfriends imperial to stroke them off and now they think they are goood.. Cd is that guy that thinks his dicks big because his gf tells him that but in reality its one of the smallest pricks shes ever seen and shes just being nice... When imperial dies just like slaughter did... goodbye cd

CD's greatest presence in the community is on shark brew flaming other clans

When was the last time CD prepped anyone?

I can count on one hand how many pure's they have L0l

Stay irrelevant, kids

Retweet

Rip Olympus???

Ruin pulls 30 and only pks ausi times... rip gf op #1

dw im already digging their graves with my spade lmfao 

ez

every clan you start or join closes mate... Your annoying af on teamspeak and the worst pker I have ever seen (Crying in ur dumb voice.. "I'm using my touchpad") Just give up on this game and get out the closet mate

We slumped op to 30 pulls. Their trips end as soon as hpcs start massing.

That`s cause most of people in OP are also in good HPC clans. HPC mass is like 1 hour/ 1 hour and 30 mins later then MPC.

Sounds weird what ur saying since after 1 hour most clans actually end.. Imperial ends after 1 hour, Olympus does, Ruin+apex goes sniping/wearing other capes, so basicly CD and rage are left when HPC start massing.