SK vs The World

Aaronn

you talk brown sticky stuff on a midweek when we have 15 kids go out against your 40 kids you massed up from your auto spammers, goodluck this weekend, don't regroup for another 2 hours after you lose 1 fight this time. If you really want a rivalry against Iv, you fucking got it...best of luck teletubbies

Seem mad, all the same gl SK vs 308 if you are going to talk brown sticky stuff please at least provide some competition you hardly ever go out loool

Seem mad, all the same gl SK vs 308 if you are going to talk brown sticky stuff please at least provide some competition you hardly ever go out loool

work midweeks so idk what happens there, as most people should be working, which is why only weekends are official. If I can remember, you guys always asking me to clear xL for you because you can't handle them yourselves.

work midweeks so idk what happens there, as most people should be working, which is why only weekends are official. If I can remember, you guys always asking me to clear xL for you because you can't handle them yourselves.

Not sure what goes on midweek? Look at our topics for the last 4days, let me sum it up for you its basically XL and IV getting cleared very easily.

you talk brown sticky stuff on a midweek when we have 15 kids go out against your 40 kids you massed up from your auto spammers, goodluck this weekend, don't regroup for another 2 hours after you lose 1 fight this time. If you really want a rivalry against Iv, you fucking got it...best of luck teletubbies

we might just do inners this weekend cya monday! Goodluck finding a mpc to fight this weekend!