May I ask?

Bday

Can someone with admincp be able to redo the recruitment section and fix it up a bit. What I'm simply asking is can someone make an HPC,MPC & LPC section so people know what clan they can join with their reqs atm.This will help someone get into clanning right away. Also can a mod put up a clan's topic even though it hasn't been put up here or the ranks simply don't use this site(like CP), it doesn't have to be a fancy topic just put the banner,their ts3 info, irc info & idled cc if possible.

HPC's

Fatality

Final Ownage Elite

Eruption Of Pures

Corrupt Pures

MPC's

Zenith

Zerg Unit

Supremacy

Conviction

Destruction

Ascent

Leet Tactics

Blood Vikings

LPC's

Nemesis

Remedy

United Family

foe closed.

nemesis is mpc also

Foe is not closed, they just cancelled their weekend trips & are focusing on their community. They still do preps versus other clans & nemesis seems to be an LPC in alot of people's eyes but i'll try to find some vids of them and recheck.

Not at the moment. I intend to create a ClanHQ for this site. It will supersede the clan system,clan historical directory, world tracker, exp tracker, tournament system under 1 unified page where visitors to the site will have options to search for clan by name or key in their rsn to find a list of suitable clans which they can join.

This will be part of the 2nd phase of the site where we try to bring in new blood into the community.

• 3 weeks later...