Real Reason why Impact closed

Flex

You had no choice lol you fucked Aao & impact was a failure.

You asked me to step up to council and got removed from the clan for not showing up to anything. I was not involved with impact lol. Sad you'll be this mad at AAO members forever. It was people like YOU that killed AAO. I was there every weekend trip. Where were you fuck boy?

You asked me to step up to council and got removed from the clan for not showing up to anything. I was not involved with impact lol. Sad you'll be this mad at AAO members forever. It was people like YOU that killed AAO. I was there every weekend trip. Where were you fuck boy?

You were jails puppet lol silly boy.

I'm still friends with 90% of the aao members :) just not spastics like you or that Austin kid

Also I was never removed from Aao the fuck you on about tomato lol? I was still getting asked by senior members/ranks to stay and just use another pure.

How does someone get removed from a clan when they ask for clan friend because they are focusing on Hpc due to knowing Aao was closing? You need to use that thing located inside your skull.

Take care fuck boy, keep slaving for clans in 2K16 you puppet :)

You were jails puppet lol silly boy.

I'm still friends with 90% of the aao members :) just not spastics like you or that Austin kid

Also I was never removed from Aao the fuck you on about tomato lol? I was still getting asked by senior members/ranks to stay and just use another pure.

How does someone get removed from a clan when they ask for clan friend because they are focusing on Hpc due to knowing Aao was closing? You need to use that thing located inside your skull.

Take care fuck boy, keep slaving for clans in 2K16 you puppet :)

You are fucking delusional LOL.

You are fucking delusional LOL.

I'm delusional? Nah bro far from it.

You know what I'm saying is true you've never had anything to come back on so you always curl up in the fetal position and back off.

Back to slaving homie, peace.