The overall mentality of this community.

Chesty Puller

Note that I am not talking to EVERYONE in this community. I am simply making observations within it.

Is it me or does anyone else notice the overall hatred this community points towards each other?? Are we not one community? Have we not been through major changes TOGETHER? Do we not survive off the competition that we provide for each other? Do we not want the same things? Discuss.

This community wont change, because of all the flame after a war you going to get. This community is like a competition, and everyone trying to get one goal when someone fails at it they will flame or start some other brown sticky stuff to piss you off. This community will never change.

the "pure community" is illuminati.  There never was a pure community.  Just MOSTLY (not everyone) 12 year old power hungry leading geeks who would be satisfied if every clan closed into their clan so theres no competition.  Then they would celebrate by going to a playground.

the "pure community" is illuminati. There never was a pure community. Just MOSTLY (not everyone) 12 year old power hungry leading geeks who would be satisfied if every clan closed into their clan so theres no competition. Then they would celebrate by going to a playground.

BAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. How cauliflower can one be lol.

What would the community be without flame? Only replies you get on aftermath topics will be: "gf -clan x-"

I understand clan rivalrys (although some clans just need to learn how to admit defeat) But there is a lot of flame targeted towards specific people on these forums. It's a fucking game guys...We are all in this together.

I understand clan rivalrys (although some clans just need to learn how to admit defeat) But there is a lot of flame targeted towards specific people on these forums. It's a fucking game guys...We are all in this together.

People who do this are just broccolied, best way to deal with them is to ignore it.

If they see nobody is flaming back, they'll just stop because that is what they aiming on.