Invictus Saturday Genocide - ft. F/CD/SK/EV

Pun

ah yes please cry more to niblet will you suck his dick bc CD is railing u

stick to sucking off rage bc u got 3-0d in cw

call Fs again. gz axis

Tbh , we dont want Fs to be close to us or even use our capes, that's why we always attack them when they try to snipe.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL done.

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000l ur a fucking broccoli

Tbh , we dont want Fs to be close to us or even use our capes, that's why we always attack them when they try to snipe.

they aren't a problem for you because they log in behind us and snipe us in the back

i said ur clan is dead ye

Our clan has been open for months. You closed your clan to merge with another clan who can't even compete. So you call CD to help, and still can't win. How are we dead? You can't even give me a good reason to believe you. You're pathetic, lol. Go join a anime community where people might respect you. 

Our clan has been open for months. You closed your clan to merge with another clan who can't even compete. So you call CD to help, and still can't win. How are we dead? You can't even give me a good reason to believe you. You're pathetic, lol. Go join a anime community where people might respect you.

youre right. We were so demoralized after you 0-3d us that we had to merge.....

Lol u dont think they snipe us?

idk they might, but they definitely focus us more

i broke ur clan as fallen and im about to do it again as axis ty 4 locs

How can you break us? We've never merged into anyone, we've lasted longer than your so called "Fallen" clan. Kind of cute, your "Fallen" clan really did "fall" apart. You name is smells, so I can already confirm you're brown sticky stuff lmao. Just quit posting cauliflower comments. "We beat you" when you know you were no where near close to beating us. I can already predict that your clan will fall apart again or merge into some other clan in less than 3 weeks. 

When has Iv closed? When has Iv merged into another clan? When has Iv called a MPC clan to help them in LPC? When? If you can give me a reasonable answer I might quit bashing your dumbass. Fucking broccoli going to post some more cauliflower brown sticky stuff, I already know. "We beat you ez." Like what a nerd would say. Go suck off your ranks, your worthless 

How can you break us? We've never merged into anyone, we've lasted longer than your so called "Fallen" clan. Kind of cute, your "Fallen" clan really did "fall" apart. You name is smells, so I can already confirm you're brown sticky stuff lmao. Just quit posting cauliflower comments. "We beat you" when you know you were no where near close to beating us. I can already predict that your clan will fall apart again or merge into some other clan in less than 3 weeks. 

When has Iv closed? When has Iv merged into another clan? When has Iv called a MPC clan to help them in LPC? When? If you can give me a reasonable answer I might quit bashing your dumbass. Fucking broccoli going to post some more cauliflower brown sticky stuff, I already know. "We beat you ez." Like what a nerd would say. Go suck off your ranks, your worthless 

lmfao rekt

ah yes i agree 3-0 lmfao

yes i agree. you got 3-0d and killed 5 people r3 lmfao

checking my accounts for what lmfao typical braindead iv member

Ah yes gz imperial jr hide behind ur clan wars record whilst u get shut down in wildy, pattern seems familiar where is imperial now lmfao cant hang in mpc or lpc gz iv