Invictus Saturday Genocide - ft. F/CD/SK/EV

Pun

werent you just tlh, you should pm me if you want to leak, we pay good to be fair

there were alot of closing topics bro, so left them 1 week ago.

Other clans just can't hang.

LPC scene getting ruined by CD (ur fucking trash for fighting an LPC), i hoped for a clean 1v1 at boneyard but fallen decided to rush and we already knew they would team with you, cd... you were getting bodied lmfao.

Pure clanning is getting to that point where u can't tell if its zerk clans fighting or pures.

Anyway, gj invictus <3

clan hopper lol

so when ranks on the forums make closing topics (TLH closed broccoli) , its clan hopping? make up your mind and dont dig a grave for yourself, i'm pretty sure you know what was going on.

there were alot of closing topics bro, so left them 1 week ago.

so when ranks on the forums make closing topics (TLH closed broccoli) , its clan hopping? make up your mind and dont dig a grave for yourself, i'm pretty sure you know what was going on.

didn't check TLH's forums for 2 days man, chill. i thought u left when tlh wanted to everyone to app again.

Thanks for the awesome fight Envy, was fun!

As for Fallen, I take it as a compliment that you need to hold hands with CD to kill us. Hopefully you guys can toughen up and keep training and give us legit fights soon, I'm looking forward to it :)

Sk just don't even bother rging today, stay hiding behind brown sticky stuffty midweeks where no one is out, u can't hang with the big boys, gz iv looks like we finished off another clan who couldn't compete