Fallen #1 EZ

Alien

@@Pain but cd came into lpc with sk first? so no ur wrong, fuck off out of the lpc scene and dont try and pin the blame on us when u started this brown sticky stuff smh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FakdsoE_wLY

NOTICE THE VID IS FROM 1 MONTH AGO..........WE ONLY STARTED COMING TO MPC TIMES TO SNIPE CD WHEN U KEPT ON TRYING TO START brown sticky stuff

You´re acting like we went out to focus you. You´re wrong. We didn´t even know who you were.

We went out for 1 trip to fuck around, fighting anyone we could find, and ever since you have been desperately trying to start brown sticky stuff (flaming on sb, sniping us on MPC trips etc.). 

You´re acting like we went out to focus you. You´re wrong. We didn´t even know who you were.

We went out for 1 trip to fuck around, fighting anyone we could find, and ever since you have been desperately trying to start brown sticky stuff (flaming on sb, sniping us on MPC trips etc.). 

so u went to fuck around on lpc times? wearing sk capes? u clearly did have someone in mind to focus, nice try tho i mean come on now......this aids doesnt have to continue we dont want aids tanks ruining the lpc scene. never started brown sticky stuff until imperial/cd came to lpc trying to rag us, clearly ur in the wrong

so u went to fuck around on lpc times? wearing sk capes? u clearly did have someone in mind to focus, nice try tho i mean come on now......this aids doesnt have to continue we dont want aids tanks ruining the lpc scene

So what you´re saying is that we just sat down around a table and had rank meeting and out of the blue one of us suggested that we go out and snipe an LPC called Invictus for no reason whatsoever? Bruh..

So what you´re saying is that we just sat down around a table and had rank meeting and out of the blue one of us suggested that we go out and snipe an LPC called Invictus for no reason whatsoever? Bruh..

well clearly something of the sort happened seeing as u changed cape and focused just us? no? am i wrong? are u not wearing the same cape as sk the entire way through? Bruh...............................

But u didn't respond to my last point do u concede that cd start everything and infected mpc with mains and are now starting to infect lpc the same way?

Nope

Like I said, we had nothing to do with the LPC scene before you started attending Rage´s trips because you thought we were focusing you in LPC for no aparent reason. As if the idea of hitting some LPC just sparkled out of the blue...

Even right now we are not focusing you, we are not even going out during LPC times with tanks or leaking your ts and yet you are attending Rage trips (not that it has any effect lol). 

Nope

Like I said, we had nothing to do with the LPC scene before you started attending Rage´s trips because you thought we were focusing you in LPC for no aparent reason. As if the idea of hitting some LPC just sparkled out of the blue...

Even right now we are not focusing you, we are not even going out during LPC times with tanks or leaking your ts and yet you are attending Rage trips (not that it has any effect lol). 

ya 3 people went to rages trip and you start fuming nice 5hed tofu

Nope

Yh pls show me evidence more than a handful of members attended a rage trip before a month ago? Stop making excuses lmfao