DESTRUCTION'S SUNDAY ~ FT LT X3 , ZU , BV

Rijn

i was wondering where you were! I gotcha kill pic haha!

That's it just a kill pic when I had 3 loots from downing DR spastics. While I'm out of food and you kill me now u think you good.

I rather don't post any vids and stay clean and not become like DR posting cauliflower topics like this and claim fake wins.

That's it just a kill pic when I had 3 loots from downing DR spastics. While I'm out of food and you kill me now u think you good.

I rather don't post any vids and stay clean and not become like DR posting cauliflower topics like this and claim fake wins.

Good thing LT didn't write a topic cuz then I would think you were a hypocrite since you lost every fight vs us this entire weekend. Lol LT.

lol why cant you ever admit to a loss man

Propaganda again like always, I don't see 1 clean fight against LT in your video. I love how you type you cleared us at hill and at mossies and still no proof that you actually did which you did not do anything. All I see in your vid is that you fight ZU the whole time and getting pushed from mossies to single. I want to see proof of what you wrote about SS fights and I don't see anything in bandit camp about LT being dropped while you move away to west. I love how you put propaganda about every fight vs LT and yet still no proof of clearing us, each fight we have either you run to singles like pussies or either our fights get crashed by other clans. Please show more proof of you kids claiming that you Cleared LT which you never did.

All I see is you run to single and fight ZU in the vid end of story. Please stop posting this brown sticky stuff and claiming fake wins.

Godbless xx

Activation: going, going, gone.

?

yeah Zach and Bvg made it a main clan. /: looks like Zu can't hang without mass invites though we 2v1 Zerg tactics and won. And supremacy makes you lick their wet, slimy feces every weekend.