DESTRUCTION'S SUNDAY ~ FT LT X3 , ZU , BV

Rijn

UCzeSIt.png

Teamspeak - DR.TS3DNS.COM | Website WWW.DESTRUCTION-RS.COM | IRC - #DESTRUCTION

TODAY WE MASSED UP 28 DESTRUCTIVE MEMBERS READY TO FLOCK ON LT AND ZU AND WE DID JUST THAT.

LATER PEAKING AT 31 IN TEAMSPEAK AND 29 INGAME.

THNX FOR THE FIGHTS

tvYxkmt.png

3NuWNz3.png96Xenvf.png2TDz6av.png

We heard LT & ZU were at 26 hills. LT knowing we were in SS , they started hitting us in singles.

Us pushing west into multi with LT right behind us along with ZU.

While being 2v1'ed , we held our ground until Fatality rushed.

While LT pushing them into singles , we quickly focused there fallin in singles.

Them running west into multi , we ran west at level 35 clearing them up with ease.

WUVl2FQ.png

3NuWNz3.png96Xenvf.png2TDz6av.png

Asked LT to fight us at mossies , we quickly made our way to mossies while LT hit us in singles.

We quickly pushed north-east into multi fighint LT for 3-4 minutes before CP rushed.

LT pushed into singles with us right behind them while CP went east of mossies.

After clearing up LT at 35 ports in singles , we walked down south.

WUVl2FQ.png

3NuWNz3.png96Xenvf.pngErGs7ey.png

After hearing BV , LT , & ZU were south of bandit camp , we quickly rushed the cluster.

us rushing from the north-east , we focused green capes seeing LT & BV were no where to be found.

Pushing ZU west of bandits , LT rushed from the east 'attempting' to sandwich us.

Us pushing west of the fight putting ZU in the middle , LT pushed north of bandits.

ZU being on the east side of bandits, we quickly got on LT clearing them in point 2.

After all of LT being six-feet under , we pushed east to find ZU , noticing they were south of bandits.

After several minutes of returning and fighting, BV rushed from the north. Being we were all practically out, us and ZU walked it down south.

WUVl2FQ.png

3NuWNz3.png96Xenvf.pngErGs7ey.png

We asked ZU for a clean 1v1 , us walking up SS to defend , CP logs in west of us rushing with 10+ ops. 

Us logging out and hopping worlds, CP & ZU hopped to the same one. All clans fighting on 26 hills , later all clans going to sperm where CV rushed from hill giant hut. With ZU walking down SS , we grabbed  fallin north of sperm and walked east to SS due to the CP & CV teaming on us.

WUVl2FQ.png

G5uQR6P.png

Rylan's POV

Ralf's POV

Uploading..

sBDPmHY.png

~ Pictures ~

j0aa8ED.png

HgDsw4L.png

DeWOChR.png

UhVOrKQ.png

k6AsbIR.png

51WhmMm.png

WwF0kaf.png

DP80MaH.png

uygNWxv.png

nSf1Eml.png

o7V4hav.png

HrBK89K.png

34JdAc6.png

43tflfP.png

OXLMi9q.png

dfdl1Zk.png

VUQaMvS.png

sy2kya.jpg

msbL822.png

RGdUdiX.png

hSGifv6.png

XVLgWZN.png

F1vuI7T.png

UCaumHB.png

Propaganda again like always, I don't see 1 clean fight against LT in your video. I love how you type you cleared us at hill and at mossies and still no proof that you actually did which you did not do anything. All I see in your vid is that you fight ZU the whole time and getting pushed from mossies to single. I want to see proof of what you wrote about SS fights and I don't see anything in bandit camp about LT being dropped while you move away to west. I love how you put propaganda about every fight vs LT and yet still no proof of clearing us, each fight we have either you run to singles like pussies or either our fights get crashed by other clans. Please show more proof of you kids claiming that you Cleared LT which you never did.

All I see is you run to single and fight ZU in the vid end of story. Please stop posting this brown sticky stuff and claiming fake wins.

Propaganda again like always, I don't see 1 clean fight against LT in your video. I love how you type you cleared us at hill and at mossies and still no proof that you actually did which you did not do anything. All I see in your vid is that you fight ZU the whole time and getting pushed from mossies to single. I want to see proof of what you wrote about SS fights and I don't see anything in bandit camp about LT being dropped while you move away to west. I love how you put propaganda about every fight vs LT and yet still no proof of clearing us, each fight we have either you run to singles like pussies or either our fights get crashed by other clans. Please show more proof of you kids claiming that you Cleared LT which you never did.

All I see is you run to single and fight ZU in the vid end of story. Please stop posting this brown sticky stuff and claiming fake wins.

tl;dr no vid, topic, or pic of today's event from LT. Get good or close.

i was wondering where you were! I gotcha kill pic haha!