[A]xis vs [I]n[v]ictus | F2P Prep 2-1 |

Chalu

they hitting themselves off after dying and blaming us

??????

Naaldo i didnt expect this from you.. why would we hit ourselves off when we can finally prep you guys? we know we can take your clan in every clean fight, especially matched. If it wasnt Axis who hit us off, then it was your daddy clan CD who put effort in getting you win. 

dont tell us we ''hit ourselves off'' because thats fucking broccolied, i had to sit the last 2 rounds because i got hit off in the first round, i still got hit off in the 2nd and 3rd. 

Dont lie to your members.

Naaldo i didnt expect this from you.. why would we hit ourselves off when we can finally prep you guys? we know we can take your clan in every clean fight, especially matched. If it wasnt Axis who hit us off, then it was your daddy clan CD who put effort in getting you win. 

dont tell us we ''hit ourselves off'' because thats fucking broccolied, i had to sit the last 2 rounds because i got hit off in the first round, i still got hit off in the 2nd and 3rd. 

Dont lie to your members.

Lie to our members, we aren't lying to our members. if you got "Hit Off" we didn't do it. Im just glad you guys actually won a round this time. I would hate to be the clan that claims #1 LPC but has 2 ( 3-0 ) losses to Axis :)

IV are Rage Minions, Confirmed 

Lie to our members, we aren't lying to our members. if you got "Hit Off" we didn't do it. Im just glad you guys actually won a round this time. I would hate to be the clan that claims #1 LPC but has 2 ( 3-0 ) losses to Axis :)

Axis and CD are the cancer of the pure community, confirmed. 

Don't help Rage you fucking dog and you can play the game as you would like to. it's pretty simple but non of your ranks can comprehend what I'm telling you.

DONT HELP RAGE 

you're not #1 LPC if you have CD helping you guys in Clan Wars or in Wild, Fallen and SK bulled to merging and still getting smacked in wild.

RAGE never hit AXIS but CD keeps hitting Invictus, so why are you saying we are Rage minions when you suck on CD's dick every weekend.

gz on the (cheated) win, we still won 1 round when 7 of our members got hit off at the start of the round lmfao

you're not #1 LPC if you have CD helping you guys in Clan Wars or in Wild, Fallen and SK bulled to merging and still getting smacked in wild.

RAGE never hit AXIS but CD keeps hitting Invictus, so why are you saying we are Rage minions when you suck on CD's dick every weekend.

gz on the (cheated) win, we still won 1 round when 7 of our members got hit off at the start of the round lmfao

LMFAOOOOOOOO "Bullied" in to merging, by who?

CD keeps hitting you because you decided to go with a clan that flamed an Innocent Fallen CD member. @ maybe a public apology will get them off. 

Cheated? You're a joke we 3-0 you now we need boot your members off to win. LMFAO

LMFAOOOOOOOO "Bullied" in to merging, by who?

CD keeps hitting you because you decided to go with a clan that flamed an Innocent Fallen CD member. @ maybe a public apology will get them off. 

Cheated? You're a joke we 3-0 you now we need boot your members off to win. LMFAO

They need to do something. Were mass making level 70 mains right now ready for them. So they can either apologize or speak to me on teamspeak. 

Because your so broccolied to do r3 after 7/8 people (Your higher ranks) got hit off already lool nice attempt at a lie, The only topic you have from 2preps + 2wildy trips yesterday is some past sb messages from cd. IV DED

ye rage tried to hit us but they fuckin suck so they ended up hosting a rune drop party. No off btw