Plz team up today

TBR

Name those 5 clans and show me proof of them being in Team-7 cape.

find them yourself you fucking fishfarmer, you can literally see 3at and most of supremacy + CP members, along with vengeance and FI, and don't forget axis.. Go look for them yourself, or attend an event in team6 so you can see how cancer it is being camped by 3 mains at a time along with nothing but 50s/mains on the frontlines and cd running away if you even try to get on top of them.

find them yourself you fucking fishfarmer, you can literally see 3at and most of supremacy + CP members, along with vengeance and FI, and don't forget axis.. Go look for them yourself, or attend an event in team6 so you can see how cancer it is being camped by 3 mains at a time along with nothing but 50s/mains on the frontlines and cd running away if you even try to get on top of them.

lmfao come on our ts tomorrow and you'll see how wrong you are lmfao

lmfao come on our ts tomorrow and you'll see how wrong you are lmfao

I'm always on your teamspeak and I always see the same thing, and hear the same thing, talks of your mains, ranks talking about how they don't want to drop the mains, and ofcourse... your leader randomly poking me to create a main so I can help close rage. Now, we can talk about all of the HPC/LPC invites you have, but that would be too easy seeing as your AFK channel is filled with them and they only come out for weekend trips, you cauliflower fishfarmer 

TL;DR? YOU FUCKING SUCK LOL

I'm always on your teamspeak and I always see the same thing, and hear the same thing, talks of your mains, ranks talking about how they don't want to drop the mains, and ofcourse... your leader randomly poking me to create a main so I can help close rage. Now, we can talk about all of the HPC/LPC invites you have, but that would be too easy seeing as your AFK channel is filled with them and they only come out for weekend trips, you cauliflower fishfarmer 

Yeah you've clearly never been on our TS l0l

Broken lmfao

So 3 clans can't team together, but you can bring basically the rest of the pure world, including ruin sniping us + your 60 mains, and it's alright? how about you stop crying your whole clan is brown sticky stuff and has been, even when you closed to open as a main clan again

Lmao you're in Olympiss. You have no room to talk

76 people unmuted and active while hpc trips were coming with us.

How did we even lose to you guys lmfao

Not that hard to have 76 active on ts when your leaders are on zybez all day recruiting mains. Would love to see how many of those active members have a pure account :-), Btw thanks for doing us the favour, kill CD from the inside just like you did imperial, great idea :)

Not that hard to have 76 active on ts when your leaders are on zybez all day recruiting mains. Would love to see how many of those active members have a pure account :-), Btw thanks for doing us the favour, kill CD from the inside just like you did imperial, great idea :)

Rage is gonna close and theres nothing you can do lmfao

You're already broken, just like your clan is.

And your forums account is created under the RSN of a main, and you pledge your allegiance to an MPC " pure clan " why are you even here lmfao please go somewhere where you are relevant, Back to zybez with you, you silly main, CD so broken they have to bring mains to fight adamant LMFAO

God, It feels good to be in an MPC that isn't HPC or LPC dependent :-)

CD is going to get closed and there's nothing you can do lmfao might aswell leave before TBR sells your ip for a higher pull

You're the only Op member trying to save face. Your leaders aren't even trying to defend Olympus anymore. Olympus has fallen buddy. move on.

You're the only Op member trying to save face. Your leaders aren't even trying to defend Olympus anymore. Olympus has fallen buddy. move on.

I'm the only person who bothers to post on this brown sticky stuff forum, your clan is dead, just go back to Zybez before things get worse, your minion clans aren't going to be with you forever, bud.

I'm the only person who bothers to post on this brown sticky stuff forum, your clan is dead, just go back to Zybez before things get worse, your minion clans aren't going to be with you forever, bud.

Axis just mass joined us. Wat u saying lol

And your forums account is created under the RSN of a main, and you pledge your allegiance to an MPC " pure clan " why are you even here lmfao please go somewhere where you are relevant, Back to zybez with you, you silly main, CD so broken they have to bring mains to fight adamant LMFAO

God, It feels good to be in an MPC that isn't HPC or LPC dependent :-)

I see you on the same main on every trip so wtf are you talking about you brown sticky stuffty OP main?

You tele every 5 minutes from me.

op ded clan

I see you on the same main on every trip so wtf are you talking about you brown sticky stuffty OP main?

You tele every 5 minutes from me.

op ded clan

My Adamant Father isn't main,hasn't been main since like 2006 and my clan is not allowed to bring teleport runes to an official weekend event or they'll be kicked from said event, we have strict rules, unlike CD who has nothing but mains and mass invites.