is rage the new dog in their alliance vote now!!!

swiftly

64 members have voted

1. 1. is rage opiss's dog now cause they pulled lower?

• will rage close before their birthday ?
    • or merge and fail at hpc

This reminds me of imp who are 50-0 with us in wildy btw, who keeps posting vote topics about rage and op and look what happened to them lol cd is going to close soon to

say clan that pulls 30ish on ts to mandatory event rofl 100 on ts pm ba42 to spy

rage's days are numbered, however, both opiss and ragepiss have no accomplishment to look back on so they might use that not to close just yet

i agree their bday trip we gonna have 500 pures over kill i know its gonna be like christmas at the orphanage very sad 

Lol glad imp I mean cd have hope to do clw now they can actually give us a prep

yeah... well good luck you gonna need it your just a clw clan now anyways cant pull above 40 in wild and for christ sake wear your cape and not team 6 or did you retire it? and make a new clan what was it called ragiopex? 

rage's days are numbered, however, both opiss and ragepiss have no accomplishment to look back on so they might use that not to close just yet

No accomplishments? Look back when we 3-0'ed a hpc team in a prep, look back to the numerous times we got cotm , look back on our winning streaks , we closed doom, we closed imp, and we closed impact, we forced cd to team with every pure clan out there and they still can't break us. Rage has the most accomplishments in the mpc bracket and is unbreakable wuu2?

No accomplishments? Look back when we 3-0'ed a hpc team in a prep, look back to the numerous times we got cotm , look back on our winning streaks , we closed doom, we closed imp, and we closed impact, we forced cd to team with every pure clan out there and they still can't break us. Rage has the most accomplishments in the mpc bracket and is unbreakable wuu2?

so by teaming with every clannn its ruin cd rage an op in mpc so who you talking bout ruin? they wear their own capes lmfao can you say the same?

opps i forgot about apex cause they cant do anything anyways 

yeah... well good luck you gonna need it your just a clw clan now anyways cant pull above 40 in wild and for christ sake wear your cape and not team 6 or did you retire it? and make a new clan what was it called ragiopex?

We never pulled below 60, we break down to 30 during our last fight (sunday) but that 30 made ur 80-100 pull (40-50 of those are mains) run away from gdz while we were still there we walked down to Corp looking for cd, no where to be found. Any who gl on prep.

so by teaming with every clannn its ruin cd rage an op in mpc so who you talking bout ruin? they wear their own capes lmfao can you say the same?

opps i forgot about apex cause they cant do anything anyways

"We forced cd to team with every pure clan out there..." is what I said so not only mpc, I was in cp (hpc) and after their Saturday trip 10-20 members from them join u, also axis which is 2 clans team with u, imp members closed to u, some impact joined u, what else ohh yeah vengeance also with u. Lol plus 308 pKers like wutank, juglicous , rapotato masherer, who I confirmed by pm who help u but their not in the clan lol who are u trying to fool

We never pulled below 60, we break down to 30 during our last fight (sunday) but that 30 made ur 80-100 pull (40-50 of those are mains) run away from gdz while we were still there we walked down to Corp looking for cd, no where to be found. Any who gl on prep.

yeah watch the vid you are not fooling anyone lmfao even your mains got bullied 6W8xxnB.png