hey guys, small update from [fi]Rich

Mardito

@

Nice slaves you have working for you, too bad they cant dig any further into my past clanning experiences. (Ive been scaping since rsc l0l, so idk how you can call me "new") I know more about the scene than you do lmfao.

I don't know how fucking hoes can make me socially weird, must be some dumb 4n virgin logic.

I have no problems using my mic actually, half the time im in ts im afk (hence why its muted broccoli)

Clearly I have a problem with 4ners, they all lack the same thing you do clearly, (common sense) by you not being able to comprehend a sentence and refer back to grammar periodically on a runescape fan site continuously.

I have no issues with my race lmfao im Mixed most people know it anyways. My race is far superior than your race in every aspect of life. Nothing to be ashamed about over here.

Im glad to see ive humiliated you so much into you going and asking your slaves about me tho.

Safe to say I just accumulated another win tho

but we can both agree on one thing, and that's that foc is brown sticky stuff.

too many dumb 4ners.

Lets compare your life to mine for a second.

You = ugly, I wish I could be sentimental and tell you that its ok to look the way you do, but simply I can not relate

You live for sharkbrew/runescape in your moms house, while im on to real endeavors travelling the world and seeing other countries, something you will probably never be able to do or accomplish in your life

You pretend to be someone else other than who you really are on a runescape.com fansite which is quite telling to your life as a whole, and with that being said, I see no need to even further discuss the fact on how brown sticky stuff your life quite frankly is.

@

Lets compare your life to mine for a second.

You = ugly, I wish I could be sentimental and tell you that its ok to look the way you do, but simply I can not relate

You live for sharkbrew/runescape in your moms house, while im on to real endeavors travelling the world and seeing other countries, something you will probably never be able to do or accomplish in your life

You pretend to be someone else other than who you really are on a runescape.com fansite which is quite telling to your life as a whole, and with that being said, I see no need to even further discuss the fact on how brown sticky stuff your life quite frankly is.

@

LMFAO link a picture of me buddy, instead of just hoping for the best that i'm ugly irl l000l

i live in my own apartment which is valued at over $2.5m dollars and sharkbrew is somehing i do in my spare time betweening entertaining multiple women guests and other things

judging by that last sentence it appears you've given up and trying to avoid being embarrassed any further. many, many other people have lost flame wars to me man and its nothing to be ashamed of, just learn from your mistakes(in this case, you literally have no clue who i am nor even a half decent grasp on the english language) and work on it next time. my pm is open if you ever need some tips ;)

@

I actually find you quite funny, and not in a hysterical sense of you being a joke, but I genuinely find you funny. (take it as a compliment or however you see fit )

However you seem to have a poor interpretation for wording, because in no way shape or form did I hint at giving up, feel free to try again though.

Also I have no need to posts your irl's, I don't get anything from you looking the way you do, it just happens to be the way it is. I'll let you do that yourself , if that's what you wish, if you actually had the confidence to so, which I understand if you do not.

As stated earlier, you couldn't embarrass me if you tried, and your poor attempts at judging grammar on a fansite, as if im going to sit here and proof read l0l, if I wanted to continue working on and practicing my grammar I would of been a novelist or some other dumb brown sticky stuff.

@

I actually find you quite funny, and not in a hysterical sense of you being a joke, but I genuinely find you funny. (take it as a compliment or however you see fit )

However you seem to have a poor interpretation for wording, because in no way shape or form did I hint at giving up, feel free to try again though.

Also I have no need to posts your irl's, I don't get anything from you looking the way you do, it just happens to be the way it is. I'll let you do that yourself , if that's what you wish, if you actually had the confidence to so, which I understand if you do not.

As stated earlier, you couldn't embarrass me if you tried, and your poor attempts at judging grammar on a fansite, as if im going to sit here and proof read l0l, if I wanted to continue working on and practicing my grammar I would of been a novelist or some other dumb brown sticky stuff.

you just retracted on three of your earlier points bud, and still haven't replied to 99% of the things i've said about you

now you're just taking 15+ mins to fully grammar check your posts LMFAO talk about broken buddy

at the end of the day im a legend in the pure community and you're just some random glory hunting kid in the worst version of fo ever. i pick on kids like you for fun, and i get no greater enjoyment on the internet than seeing people like you freak the fuck out and try their absolute hardest to even get me annoyed in the slightest.

don't bother quoting me again unless you're actually addressing all the points i've made or you've made a name for yourself in the pure community. better luck next time bud.

@

Your opening thesis is completely redundant at this point when I clearly addressed a situation to you about 10 times and you didn't acknowledge it once.

Im actually at work but will gladly refresh my sharkbrew page periodically if you wish to continue losing to me.

I also give no fucks about you, and the fact that you feel glorified being a "legend" on runescape.com only furthers my thesis on you being an absolute ugly nerd. Congratulations btw.

Oh and why would I freak the fuck out? your literally easy af lmfao.

When I get home to my laptop ill upload all the times ive made you log off sharkbrew because you had no reply, Update your sig after btw