Grats OP

Break

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we ignore the request of the clan that lost to a xlpc and apex in f2p lmao. Dw u can come watch us next week smoke apex

CD PREPPED THE SAME CLAN TWICE IN A MONTH AND THINK THEY'RE HOT brown sticky stuff LOL! REMEMBER WHO PUT YOU CUCKS IN THE 1YEAR HIATUS FROM CLAN WARS LOL! THATS RIGHT MOTHERCUCK, OLYMPUS DID LOLOL 4-1 NOW TELL UR RANKS TO STOP BEING PUSSYS 

CD PREPPED THE SAME CLAN TWICE IN A MONTH AND THINK THEY'RE HOT brown sticky stuff LOL! REMEMBER WHO PUT YOU CUCKS IN THE 1YEAR HIATUS FROM CLAN WARS LOL! THATS RIGHT MOTHERCUCK, OLYMPUS DID LOLOL 4-1 NOW TELL UR RANKS TO STOP BEING PUSSYS 

didnt u lose a xlpc? lmfao ye back in ur cage broccoli

not even good banter lmfao, Would love to see you 25v28 bows only, no overs against maxed f2p pures lmfao u ugly brown sticky stuffhead KYP and tell ur ranks to stop ignoring our requests and to unban all of our ranks from IRC, OH WAIT LOL  https://i.gyazo.com/dc22c09fcbbc7cdf998c6

Didnt u lose 3-0 against a p2p based clan. Lmfao back in ur cage broccoli. Olympus still brown sticky stuff after 2 years of mpc o lord

Didnt u lose 3-0 against a p2p based clan. Lmfao back in ur cage broccoli. Olympus still brown sticky stuff after 2 years of mpc o lord

The only preps you've won in literally a year are TWO against your minion clan, stop piping up LMFAO, I don't see you actively doing clan wars/inners to improve your new members/recruits. OH WAIT LOL U DONT HAVE ANY NEW MEMBERS THAT ARE PURE BECAUSE U DONT NEED TO APP TO JOIN CD LOL! Your entire Clwars unit is a bunch of HPC rejects LMFAO. Now tell your brown sticky stuff leadership to prep us please :-) and also, Apex has more quality than CD in every aspect of the wild/clan wars.

The only preps you've won in literally a year are TWO against your minion clan, stop piping up LMFAO, I don't see you actively doing clan wars/inners to improve your new members/recruits. OH WAIT LOL U DONT HAVE ANY NEW MEMBERS THAT ARE PURE BECAUSE U DONT NEED TO APP TO JOIN CD LOL! Your entire Clwars unit is a bunch of HPC rejects LMFAO. Now tell your brown sticky stuff leadership to prep us please :-) and also, Apex has more quality than CD in every aspect of the wild/clan wars.

o yeah? we'll see that when we 3-0 them next week lmfao get ur popcorn rdy fam cuz ur gonna watch live from critical damage theater the fall of ur cute little alliance.

improve? CD is #1 f2p clan wars I don't see any brown sticky stuff low tier clan like op/rage taking that away from them