Invictus, give up.

bigmanting

Lol exactly cd is triggered by a lpc, tell me where on sb u see rage triggered or another mpc by an lpc? Lol cd is garbage

fookin aye we're triggered

we love the smell of pussy and its reeking from your clan homie. we the kings of closing clans and you boys are on the chopping block - sorry not sorry!!!!!!!

What do you mean "See you tomorrow"?

Rage + your brown sticky stuff clan will pull 40 together while CD will pull 110.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Just shows how brain dead you are, I say see you tomorrow. You ask what do you mean see you tomorrow?

At the end of your reply you also say see you tomorrow, lol smh. 

You've attempted so many times to try and close Invictus, how many months has it been? Just wasting your time, but keep on going though. Just going to show you each week how bad you guys actually are. CD will bring 110, LOL. 30 pures and 80 mains, correct? Can't even compete in MPC, can't even compete in LPC, bring mains and still can't compete, try to DDOS us and we still win. Jesus, you guys are so bad lmfao. I've never seen a clan so desperate to try and close someone but fail horribly. You must be mad because we closed Axis within 3 weeks, sad your baby clan died so quickly? 

Just shows how brain dead you are, I say see you tomorrow. You ask what do you mean see you tomorrow?

At the end of your reply you also say see you tomorrow, lol smh. 

You've attempted so many times to try and close Invictus, how many months has it been? Just wasting your time, but keep on going though. Just going to show you each week how bad you guys actually are. CD will bring 110, LOL. 30 pures and 80 mains, correct? Can't even compete in MPC, can't even compete in LPC, bring mains and still can't compete, try to DDOS us and we still win. Jesus, you guys are so bad lmfao. I've never seen a clan so desperate to try and close someone but fail horribly. You must be mad because we closed Axis within 3 weeks, sad your baby clan died so quickly?

i did not read your reply.

kk same could be said with ruin and all of their HPC invites, so waht are you on about? Cd is mad because Invictus has some members in rage (different brackets)

Wasn't saying that because the clans I'm in have nothing to do with what's wrong with the scenes m8

LPC is the cleanest Scene right now until CD ruined it

I'm aware man, sucks that everything got cancer