Invictus Displays Why IV Wins Again - Ft. CD/VQ/LT

Pun

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO RAN FASTER: i think you rejects just shud do that apologize topic thats the only thing that can save your fucking sht clan so that means sharkbrew can uctually SAVE your brown sticky stuffTY minion unit

You're so desperate lmfao

well then it looks like we bouth are ;) believe me i enjoy every fucking weekend

WHO RAN FASTER: i think you rejects just shud do that apologize topic thats the only thing that can save your fucking sht clan so that means sharkbrew can uctually SAVE your brown sticky stuffTY minion unit

LOOK AT YOU LMFAO SO DESPERATE, 40 pures out and we didnt see cd? wtf LOL is Cd closing? WE PULLED 40 1-30 DEFENCE PURES AND CD PULLED 75 WITH 80% OF THEM HAVING RUNE ARMOUR ON LMFAO KYP YOU cauliflower MAIN CLAN

LOOK AT YOU LMFAO SO DESPERATE, 40 pures out and we didnt see cd? wtf LOL is Cd closing? WE PULLED 40 1-30 DEFENCE PURES AND CD PULLED 75 WITH 80% OF THEM HAVING RUNE ARMOUR ON LMFAO KYP YOU cauliflower MAIN CLAN

(:< hihihi just save iv from closeing and tell them to post that fuckin apologize topic sharkbrew can actually save brown sticky stuffty minion clans

(:< hihihi just save iv from closeing and tell them to post that fuckin apologize topic sharkbrew can actually save brown sticky stuffty minion clans

You're desperate, we'll see how much CD excels in anything If you keep bringing your mains to fight your ally lmfao So much for a main free weekend

u right cd ran faster lmfao how could an mpc be bullied by an lpc 

be smart and do that I AM SO FUCKING SORRY CRITICAL DAMAGE TOPIC so sharkbrew can uctually save your brown sticky stuffty minion clan =) i was wrong abouth sharkbrew afterall<3

When will you post the apology?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

agreed u should stay below lvl 20 wild where u belong so u can tele xxx

be smart and do that I AM SO FUCKING SORRY CRITICAL DAMAGE TOPIC so sharkbrew can uctually save your brown sticky stuffty minion clan =) i was wrong abouth sharkbrew afterall<3

i tell u what buddy ill give u some mind runes so u can carry on splashing :)