@Breakx

streetRAT

btw @ your join date says september 4th 2016 so leave the expertise on the real clanners. your 2 week old ass needs to hit up them books and study up, train before you get to our level homie

I've been pure clanning longer than you've been in the main scene brown sticky stuffhead :-) pure clanning since 2006 and still never made a main

@

IjWctHR.png

he just got his sucked

I've been pure clanning longer than you've been in the main scene brown sticky stuffhead :-) pure clanning since 2006 and still never made a main

sure u have noobster! where dem jcup rings at? you're an edge recruit in 2016 while i am a multiple time jcupper champ- i -on baby

he just got his sucked

sure u have noobster! where dem jcup rings at? you're an edge recruit in 2016 while i am a multiple time jcupper champ- i -on baby

:-)

cdZY7kC.jpg

100 mains

@ past your bedtime bud?

shh cauliflower im trying not to wake my parent i was suppose to be sleep 4 hour go :-o!

This makes me miss the doom vs cd rivalry we all had mains and it was glorious. Adapt or die.

indeed. doom could teach these bitch clans a lesson or two when it comes to perseverance

op and rage on the other hand, talk a big game, happy to bring mains when they're winning but when the tables are turned, they just cant handle the heat

This makes me miss the doom vs cd rivalry we all had mains and it was glorious. Adapt or die.

i can see why doom is no longer open then :-o, nobody should be forced to adapt to fighting 80 mains every weekend, I got back into the pure clanning scene in 2k15 after a year hiatus to fight pures every weekend. not to have a main clan force themselves into the scene and everybody(except for like 3 clans) in the community doing nothing.

indeed. doom could teach these bitch clans a lesson or two when it comes to perseverance

op and rage on the other hand, talk a big game, happy to bring mains when they're winning but when the tables are turned, they just cant handle the heat

you've been bringing mains before both of us, when you first starting bringing your rune tanks/mains your excuse was our addy armor, now it's this? Cd can't compete with pures so they start bringing mains lmao, yo remember ur last anniversary? the one that you invited literally 130 zybez mains to attend? LOL

i can see why doom is no longer open then :-o, nobody should be forced to adapt to fighting 80 mains every weekend, I got back into the pure clanning scene in 2k15 after a year hiatus to fight pures every weekend. not to have a main clan force themselves into the scene and everybody(except for like 3 clans) in the community doing nothing.

you've been bringing mains before both of us, when you first starting bringing your rune tanks/mains your excuse was our addy armor, now it's this? Cd can't compete with pures so they start bringing mains lmao, yo remember ur last anniversary? the one that you invited literally 130 zybez mains to attend? LOL

yh i do remember our anniversary

we basically rolled tlp and eop at the same time and took #1 hpc it was fuckn sick lol, thanks for mentioning it

it helps being in a clan thats been around for 8 yrs, your poopbutt noob clan and its half yr history...not so much :D