@Breakx

streetRAT

Stay banned from the wilderness brown sticky stuffters, keep having your brown sticky stuff alliance inners and maybe you wont lose to your minion lpc clan again LOOOOOOOOOL

idk but it looked like CD died harder after trying to snipe iv on their L P C trip lmfao stupidhead tbh. You retards got cleared by level 60s on multiple occasions. C you, oh and again I had fun today with a solid 2hours of pure action. how fun was CDs trip of 1 hour mass then 20 minutes of action?

don't quote me bvg's lapdog 

my ranks are always on the brew actually, but you don't notice them because you're so fucking obsessed with me lmao, cry more 

STFU LOL TEACHERS PET

my ranks are always on the brew actually, but you don't notice them because you're so fucking obsessed with me lmao, cry more

@ youre the last of opiss's sharkbrew warriors I made them all quit sb

all of op ranks use SB, but ur so obsessed with me that you can't see them tbh, stop trying to kiss me to bed rat

idk but it looked like CD died harder after trying to snipe iv on their L P C trip lmfao stupidhead tbh. You retards got cleared by level 60s on multiple occasions. C you, oh and again I had fun today with a solid 2hours of pure action. how fun was CDs trip of 1 hour mass then 20 minutes of action?

Lmfao cd bullied op/rage to cancel their trips to do clan wars LOOOOOOL broken clans, stay banned from the wilderness

@ is the last opiss member using the brew

no im just the only one you see because ur obsessed

Lmfao cd bullied op/rage to cancel their trips to do clan wars LOOOOOOL broken clans, stay banned from the wilderness

read waht you just quoted, then realize that - 0 care 0 ask, and then realize that ur a main clan trying to compete in the pure scene :) ty

read this, stay banned from the wild op/rage ded GZ CD for killing the mpc scene

gz op on banning CD from any fun activitys :)

grats cd on closing opiss (they pulled 30 today) @ admitted to the slump

we pulled 40 and had the times of our lives :-) Cd couldn't even pull 30 92- 1-30 defence at all,thats why they wont drop the mains against their ally :-)

break-6 rat-0

if they didnt ignore my ranks everytime they queried horm/tbr then we would man, CD legit doesn't want the prep, it's sad really.. would love to cuck cd and force them to close because of 0 hype and no mains

We're gonna declare on your dog-brown sticky stuff clan and your leader is going to read it on his troll account and think to himself "Golly Gee OP really is dogbrown sticky stuff" you fucking dog

We're gonna declare on your dog-brown sticky stuff clan and your leader is going to read it on his troll account and think to himself "Golly Gee OP really is dogbrown sticky stuff" you fucking dog

declare on us :-)

@ grats cd on closing op

grats op on having more action in clan wars than cd did in the wilderness LOL cd=ded