@Breakx

streetRAT

THIS IS THE PROOF CD CAN ONLY WIN WITH MAINS LMFAO brown sticky stuff MAINCLAN 

yes thats because you got so many tomatos in your clan who mass trained Tons of mains. I mean if it comes down to 30 def Max ur clan would pull maybe 20-30 and if you think about it its pretty low cuz Another MPC also merged into you lol

lmfao you fucking mutts I'll bring 200 mains

your clans are dead

Dunno why rage is complaining about mains. When yall started bringing 30+ to trips u were happy cuz u were winning now that it backfired and we retaliated yall acting like the victim lmfao weak ass clan

stop using this as an excuse :-D You've been using mains since opening, along with Imperial threatening to camp IV with mass trained mains, but end up closing.

CD has always brung mains, even when you weren't in either of our sights while you were fighting doom, and before then- you brang mains, infact the excuse you made for bringing mains was BvG getting his squad of addy daddys to show up. Adamant isn't main, and you shouldn't be using mains to combat pure clans :-D

stop using this as an excuse :-D You've been using mains since opening, along with Imperial threatening to camp IV with mass trained mains, but end up closing.

CD has always brung mains, even when you weren't in either of our sights while you were fighting doom, and before then- you brang mains, infact the excuse you made for bringing mains was BvG getting his squad of addy daddys to show up. Adamant isn't main, and you shouldn't be using mains to combat pure clans :-D

Op always had main lmfao when u somewhat became relevant and starting pulling 100s u were the cancer of this scene lmfao and even if ur dead af now ur pull is still 50% rune and 50% addy. shatap broccoli

Op always had main lmfao when u somewhat became relevant and starting pulling 100s u were the cancer of this scene lmfao and even if ur dead af now ur pull is still 50% rune and 50% addy. shatap broccoli

thats why we had a 40v40 with only 1-30defence accounts capped at 92 combat or under, I would love to see CDs pull without their HPC accounts and mains :-D, Olympus literally started using addy because of your mains :o 

thats why we had a 40v40 with only 1-30defence accounts capped at 92 combat or under, I would love to see CDs pull without their HPC accounts and mains :-D, Olympus literally started using addy because of your mains :o

? we 35v35 ruin last week and we about to smoke apex next week whats ur point lmfao

? we 35v35 ruin last week and we about to smoke apex next week whats ur point lmfao

35 v 35 with ~20 of those being imperial? Gz on your 1 year hiatus from clan wars only to fight your allies lmao. I wouldn't be suprised if Apex dicks you, they've gotten so much better in the last two months than your clan has in the 1 year that it's been focusing on bringing mains to the wilderness. Goodluck beating a clan that literally has clanwars like twice a week while your members are limited to 2 hours a weekend only to be dicked by the rest of the pure community because your leadership is literally too braindead to drop the mains.

ty, and dont forget, Olympus is the #1 pure clan in the wilderness and CD attends main trips trying to recruit them :o

35 v 35 with ~20 of those being imperial? Gz on your 1 year hiatus from clan wars only to fight your allies lmao. I wouldn't be suprised if Apex dicks you, they've gotten so much better in the last two months than your clan has in the 1 year that it's been focusing on bringing mains to the wilderness. Goodluck beating a clan that literally has clanwars like twice a week while your members are limited to 2 hours a weekend only to be dicked by the rest of the pure community because your leadership is literally too braindead to drop the mains.

ty, and dont forget, Olympus is the #1 pure clan in the wilderness and CD attends main trips trying to recruit them :o

we forced u to do inners with rage on a saturday. How broken are you

The funny thing is that u would of done it again this sunday but ur members had enough and complained until u went in wildy

actually no :D we were ready to be in clan wars (we were all there already) but BvG decided that he wanted to dominate the wilderness, and we did (hence why you were at 30 people for 2 hours) Trust me, our members would 100% much rather have a 40v40 vs nothing but 1-30defence accounts, instead of having to fight a clan that is comprised of 70% mains.

actually no :D we were ready to be in clan wars (we were all there already) but BvG decided that he wanted to dominate the wilderness, and we did (hence why you were at 30 people for 2 hours) Trust me, our members would 100% much rather have a 40v40 vs nothing but 1-30defence accounts, instead of having to fight a clan that is comprised of 70% mains.

Bvg wanted to go in the wilderness or rage/iv/St/apex wanted to? arent u the lapdog that follows whoever? And idk how u could of 40v40 when op/rage/iv/Apex barely had 100 ingame and 40 of them were lvls 70s. Would of been 10v10 inners my nigga. Btw u didnt wear ur own teamcape for 4 weekends in a row now