@Breakx

streetRAT

yh i do remember our anniversary

we basically rolled tlp and eop at the same time and took #1 hpc it was fuckn sick lol, thanks for mentioning it

it helps being in a clan thats been around for 8 yrs, your poopbutt noob clan and its half yr history...not so much :D

but cd has been brown sticky stuff since they started 8 years ago, im confused? You left the main scene because you couldn't compete, went pure- couldn't compete, now you bring mains to compete in the pure scene, and still can't compete. cauliflower rat :)

@ you started clanning in 2016

L O L

poor banter/10, break-2 rat-0 come at me with something you haven't said about 10 times in the same topic :-) dead rat

Remember when op used to rely on mains to be able to compete and now they can't handle when another clan uses mains LOOOOOL

that's never been the case, 0/10, nice try though. when CD first starting bringing mass tanks/mains their excuse was "You guys are using adamant". but you can keep trying though :-)

poor banter/10, break-2 rat-0 come at me with something you haven't said about 10 times in the same topic :-) dead rat

that's never been the case, 0/10, nice try though. when CD first starting bringing mass tanks/mains their excuse was "You guys are using adamant". but you can keep trying though :-)

100 mains you can cry about it all you want but you asked for it

stfu u rat u guys used to bring a brown sticky stuff ton of mains and now that a clan has out mained you, you start crying and bitching. Theres a reason why op has been mpc for 2/3 years and have no achievements to show for it trash ass clan

stfu u rat u guys used to bring a brown sticky stuff ton of mains and now that a clan has out mained you, you start crying and bitching. Theres a reason why op has been mpc for 2/3 years and have no achievements to show for it trash ass clan

ur obsessed lmao, Adamant isn't main, and CD has been open longer than us with equal maybe even less achievements to show for. too bad ur not allowed back in the clan fuckin leak lmao

100 mains you can cry about it all you want but you asked for it

u guys are in for a treat,probably going to throw up though because of how starved you will be

ur obsessed lmao, Adamant isn't main, and CD has been open longer than us with equal maybe even less achievements to show for. too bad ur not allowed back in the clan fuckin leak lmao

u guys are in for a treat,probably going to throw up though because of how starved you will be

im feeling pretty full atm

yes i agree we killed the mpc scene

clan killer experts

How am i obsessed lmfao? I used to go to ops trips and bvg would pm me and poke me to log on a main if i had one so stfu broccoli. CD #1 in wildy and clan wars wuu2 brown sticky stuffter

this guy still slaving for olympiss l0l? 

for what proud member? gj xD

actually im slaving for founder, ty for being obsessed, adds to my founder application

How am i obsessed lmfao? I used to go to ops trips and bvg would pm me and poke me to log on a main if i had one so stfu broccoli. CD #1 in wildy and clan wars wuu2 brown sticky stuffter

#1 nowhere because no action actually, grats OP for closing CD

yes i agree we killed the mpc scene

clan killer experts

only thing you killed is your labido dumb rat 4 mpc clans open right now, 2 of them are having fun, while cd is still bringing mains to compete in the wilderness against their "ally" lmfao. Grats OP&Rage on closing CD, wouldn't be the first time CD closed

u seem heated

ill bring 110 mains now

break-4 rat-0 ty for pc btw

only thing you killed is your labido dumb rat 4 mpc clans open right now, 2 of them are having fun, while cd is still bringing mains to compete in the wilderness against their "ally" lmfao. Grats OP&Rage on closing CD, wouldn't be the first time CD closed

break-4 rat-0 ty for pc btw

grats cd on #1 mpc

actually im slaving for founder, ty for being obsessed, adds to my founder application

#1 nowhere because no action actually, grats OP for closing CD

CD killed your clan and your dead ranks seem to be nowhere on the brew cept BVG's lapdog l0l

Is that why your brown sticky stuff alliance had inners today LMFAO GZ CD

actually we have a very fun 40v40 20def cap fullout with no mains to be seen, was pretty legit. wish cd recruits/members could experience a weekend of no mains, that will never happen though

CD killed your clan and your dead ranks seem to be nowhere on the brew cept BVG's lapdog l0l

my ranks are always on the brew actually, but you don't notice them because you're so fucking obsessed with me lmao, cry more

actually we have a very fun 40v40 20def cap fullout with no mains to be seen, was pretty legit. wish cd recruits/members could experience a weekend of no mains, that will never happen though

my ranks are always on the brew actually, but you don't notice them because you're so fucking obsessed with me lmao, cry more

don't quote me bvg's lapdog 

Stay banned from the wilderness brown sticky stuffters, keep having your brown sticky stuff alliance inners and maybe you wont lose to your minion lpc clan again LOOOOOOOOOL