( Apex ) P2P Mini vs Team Complexity 2-1

Anton

When you acknowledge that I am correct in all my points and respond with just "you're actually so cauliflower" you have bent the knee and given up. You can't prove me wrong. Reverting to trolling instead of facts made you lose this.

PRE-EOC. Pures Of Today - Member. Outrage - High Council. TLP - Experienced. Havoc - Council. FOE - Experienced. New Pure Order - Captain/Council.

BS - Immortality - Elite. Trilogy - Council/Captain. Pures Of Today - High Council. Annihilation - Elite/left day of promos.

OSRS - Fatality - Council. Foe - Member.

You have nothing compared to me you +1 whispering paki mute l0l. This is my win and you made it very easy for me. Thanks for letting me dissect and break you down so easily where you avoid my points 3 responses in a row. I'll take yet ANOTHER win. Peace.

0Cx5D1L.jpg

My guy literally made a wall of awards lmfao

You're not very good at this. I think the only time we spoke was when you mass left TLP and Nick wanted you to join FI and asked me to help convince you. I have never had interest in joining a team. Good try tho, stop trying to fit in, you're not a good troll lol

lmfa0 cpx

look at overweight robby aka @ hiding under his team acc trying to defend his paki random friend obsession l0l

btw @@Halloween broke the brown sticky stuff out of that random brown mute aka obsession

im bant and everyone in te has access to this account lol :-/

u made a new account on a runescape community site 2 project ur insecurities on me lol