( Apex ) P2P Mini vs Team Complexity 2-1

Anton

Did you just link me a vid that you're not even in from Vitka's POV LOL? You just linked a video I wasn't in.

You didn't prove me wrong? You were a rank in the 20th version of Massacre and never have been a rank in a successful clan Pre-EOC or OSRS. You're legit the definition of a +1. LOL. Do you understand?

And what clans / teams have you been in that constantly won exactly? What team on BS, please tell me. I would love to know what team you were in that were top 3 for 2 years, example: TU,TE,TG. Please let me know!

yu83Vpd.gif

871JbHN.gif

1Vgtojz.gif

91PPWrw.gif

ir6jMXH.gif

Please atturswimmingpool bahamas, you're not on my level just stop embarrassing yourself l0l.

Im in that vid on a diff account

I honestly dont understand how its possible to brainwash urself, u literally got slammed on bs then got slammed when u came to 07

Go ahead, tell me what u did pre eoc that was so good

Dont 4get about the impact u had on fi while u were a rank (none)

Id pull out all the vids and gifs of u but honestly i cba findin them and i dont save brown sticky stuff like u u nerd lmfao

Im in that vid on a diff account

I honestly dont understand how its possible to brainwash urself, u literally got slammed on bs then got slammed when u came to 07

Go ahead, tell me what u did pre eoc that was so good

Dont 4get about the impact u had on fi while u were a rank (none)

Id pull out all the vids and gifs of u but honestly i cba findin them and i dont save brown sticky stuff like u u nerd lmfao

MNMNMN = Max, Sean = Sean, Lxion = Vitka, Maleficent = Pibb, B3astpwn = Jessology. & You linked a video I wasn't in and it was of Mayhem l0l. How embarrassing are you LOL.

Lmao. You avoided my question again. What team have you been in that succeeded in BS? Hello? What Team were you in that were top 3 that you LEAD? NONE.

What rank were you Pre-EOC? NONE. Did you even play PRE-eoc? Cause Zenith (member) doesn't count you fucking new bundle of twigs l0l. You are legit the definition of a +1 and all the boys of TU are laughing at you when you use to whisper in MA sounding like Skilz l0l.

> Says has gifs, but doesn't have. You have never gif'd me yourself in your life when I have 5+ of you l0l. I am literally in a different caliber than you. 

You were events team for the 20th version of MA and that is your biggest achievement when they were on P servers. You have never peaked as a rank in a real RS pure clan you have just wandered around like a sheep in a herd.

You've lost this already before it began you unaccomplished broccoli. Atturswimmingpul bahamas loses again l0l.

I've been beating you for so many years you make this brown sticky stuff fucking easy you dumb uk cunt

MNMNMN = Max, Sean = Sean, Lxion = Vitka, Maleficent = Pibb, B3astpwn = Jessology. & You linked a video I wasn't in and it was of Mayhem l0l. How embarrassing are you LOL.

Lmao. You avoided my question again. What team have you been in that succeeded in BS? Hello? What Team were you in that were top 3 that you LEAD? NONE.

What rank were you Pre-EOC? NONE. Did you even play PRE-eoc? Cause Zenith (member) doesn't count you fucking new bundle of twigs l0l. You are legit the definition of a +1 and all the boys of TU are laughing at you when you use to whisper in MA sounding like Skilz l0l.

> Says has gifs, but doesn't have. You have never gif'd me yourself in your life when I have 5+ of you l0l. I am literally in a different caliber than you.

You were events team for the 20th version of MA and that is your biggest achievement when they were on P servers. You have never peaked as a rank in a real RS pure clan you have just wandered around like a sheep in a herd.

You've lost this already before it began you unaccomplished broccoli. Atturswimmingpul bahamas loses again l0l.

I've been beating you for so many years you make this brown sticky stuff fucking easy you dumb uk cunt

Getting this excited over Runescape lol ur both dorks

ur not getting in team exposed @@Halloween stop begging

Knikker stop trying to fit in and flame when you're not a flamer lmao. You're a harmless individual, don't try and defend your friend who's getting buried. I closed TE why would I ever want to join when I've beat them 2 years straight.

i was on mnmnmnmn that day btw

u want me to show u the rest of the vids?

they weren't even hard

you talk about being so successful but when u faced real competition u struggled to even compete

u got a rank in fi but did nothing, u were in no way any good impact on fatality and in the end you left seeing as you couldn't do anything

you even begged fatality to unmute you l0l

just know that when i got unmuted in tlp i beat foe cf42b33c15d3a8a4be2f901840e78b27.png

your best achievement to date is the unit which even then got slammed by me so technically you lose again

gz on loss here take this loss with you dumb spic

i was on mnmnmnmn that day btw

u want me to show u the rest of the vids?

they weren't even hard

you talk about being so successful but when u faced real competition u struggled to even compete

u got a rank in fi but did nothing, u were in no way any good impact on Fatality and in the end you left seeing as you couldn't do anything

you even begged Fatality to unmute you l0l

just know that when i got unmuted in tlp i beat foe cf42b33c15d3a8a4be2f901840e78b27.png

your best achievement to date is the unit which even then got slammed by me so technically you lose again

gz on loss here take this loss with you dumb spic

You're showing me two videos of the 150+ wins I have had in TU? Do you know how many gifs people have of 'Buffalo" because of the amount of times you got banged and lost to my team? LOL. You're legit not fooling anyone.

So struggling Vs real competition is closing 7-8 teams? Beating TP's Unit, MA's Unit, AI's Unit, Trilogy's Unit, FOE, TLP, Team Exposed, Global, Eliminate, The Closen, Team Trilogy, Team Outrage, Team Supreme, Team Insanity, Team Pandemic, & many more l0l. I have beat and smashed more competition on BS than Panda(the only team you've been in) who only faced ONE other team in a dead game 4 years later in Black Water. 

You still haven't answered my previous statement for the 3rd time. What team were you in that you lead that were top 3 at any given time? Please let me know like I have asked. What success have you had being in a team whilst being on BS rather than being a +1 mute attending mini's with a unit that I've smashed countless times?

What Rank were you Pre-EOC? What clan were you in besides Zenith (member) LOL? Are you just gonna avoid how much of a random with no past or history you truly are? You whispered your whole existence in MA and finally spoke on OSRS after 5-6 years LMAO?

I was unmuted and called P2P Events when FI beat FOE regularly before the TLP rivalry.

Let's see your accomplishments:

Pre-EOC - Zenith - Random Member.  That's it. BS - 20th Version MA - Events team. Mayhem - Member. OSRS - TLP - Proud member. EoP - Member. That's it.

You have legit done and accomplished nothing and peaked at events team in some private server clan l0l. You will never be on the same level as me. Please don't avoid my original points either about your team experience on BS.

You're showing me two videos of the 150+ wins I have had in TU? Do you know how many gifs people have of 'Buffalo" because of the amount of times you got banged and lost to my team? LOL. You're legit not fooling anyone.

So struggling Vs real competition is closing 7-8 teams? Beating TP's Unit, MA's Unit, AI's Unit, Trilogy's Unit, FOE, TLP, Team Exposed, Global, Eliminate, The Closen, Team Trilogy, Team Outrage, Team Supreme, Team Insanity, Team Pandemic, & many more l0l. I have beat and smashed more competition on BS than Panda(the only team you've been in) who only faced ONE other team in a dead game 4 years later in Black Water. 

You still haven't answered my previous statement for the 3rd time. What team were you in that you lead that were top 3 at any given time? Please let me know like I have asked. What success have you had being in a team whilst being on BS rather than being a +1 mute attending mini's with a unit that I've smashed countless times?

What Rank were you Pre-EOC? What clan were you in besides Zenith (member) LOL? Are you just gonna avoid how much of a random with no past or history you truly are? You whispered your whole existence in MA and finally spoke on OSRS after 5-6 years LMAO?

I was unmuted and called P2P Events when FI beat FOE regularly before the TLP rivalry.

Let's see your accomplishments:

Pre-EOC - Zenith - Random Member.  That's it. BS - 20th Version MA - Events team. Mayhem - Member. OSRS - TLP - Proud member. EoP - Member. That's it.

You have legit done and accomplished nothing and peaked at events team in some private server clan l0l. You will never be on the same level as me. Please don't avoid my original points either about your team experience on BS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

u keep repeatin urself buddy, no1 gives a fuck how many times u won a mini on bs, fact is u lost to me after u did all that so all those wins are auto nulled pussy

i find it hard to believe u were unmuted at any events when u had to say this cf42b33c15d3a8a4be2f901840e78b27.png

i was in about 4-5 clans on pre-eoc i cant really remember, not that it holds any relevance to u as u were probably on bs

ur still tryna brag that u got council in fi even tho they were doin brown sticky stuff in the same version and u had no impact anyway

the only rank you've been on rs is in Fatality.... look where Fatality are now

i dont need to be a rank in any clan to slam ur dumb ass

like i said, uve been losing to me since bs 

i actually feel sorry for you, you tried so hard for 3 years to make a good team that in the end you just got crushed by me

don't bother giving me an excuse for closing after we smashed u, if the competition of 'environment' at the time wasn't fitting for tu you wouldn't have opened in the first place

you're yet to beat me or even link a vid beating me lol

Are you dumb? LMFAO. You really know nothing and you really are just a shadow in comparison to me lmao. I played PRE-EOC whilst you were on moparscape duping partyhats like the random you were. You are still dodging the fact that you weren't in any team on BS that were successful and competed for at least top 3. Please respond to this point.

You claim I've been losing but all I remember is winning. I have countless bangs on you as evidence but you have NONE personally of yourself on me. Please respond to this point.

You were a +1 mute random joining clans and whispering on the mic during Pre-EOC but don't know the clans you joined besides Zenith? Please respond to this point.

You claim you did the crushing but WHAT TEAM WERE YOU IN THAT CRUSHED MINE? You mini'd and found a win as a CLAN, where's the TEAM POV? OH, you weren't in one l0l. Please respond to this point.

You ignore the fact that I have 150+ wins and closed 7/8 teams throughout the span of 2 years. What have you done? Please tell me what can compare that you have done that has had that peak. I am comparing your accomplishments to mine but there is nothing to compare because you have completed nothing. You have become nothing. You weren't ever a rank in a RS clan. You were a rank ONCE in a P Server clan. ONCE. 

Your legacy is literal brown sticky stuff compared to mine. l0l - Please respond to all these points.

Are you dumb? LMFAO. You really know nothing and you really are just a shadow in comparison to me lmao. I played PRE-EOC whilst you were on moparscape duping partyhats like the random you were. You are still dodging the fact that you weren't in any team on BS that were successful and competed for at least top 3. Please respond to this point.

You claim I've been losing but all I remember is winning. I have countless bangs on you as evidence but you have NONE personally of yourself on me. Please respond to this point.

You were a +1 mute random joining clans and whispering on the mic during Pre-EOC but don't know the clans you joined besides Zenith? Please respond to this point.

You claim you did the crushing but WHAT TEAM WERE YOU IN THAT CRUSHED MINE? You mini'd and found a win as a CLAN, where's the TEAM POV? OH, you weren't in one l0l. Please respond to this point.

You ignore the fact that I have 150+ wins and closed 7/8 teams throughout the span of 2 years. What have you done? Please tell me what can compare that you have done that has had that peak. I am comparing your accomplishments to mine but there is nothing to compare because you have completed nothing. You have become nothing. You weren't ever a rank in a RS clan. You were a rank ONCE in a P Server clan. ONCE. 

Your legacy is literal brown sticky stuff compared to mine. l0l - Please respond to all these points.

legit you're actually so cauliflower

you're yet to beat me at anythin and fallin back on somethin about pre-eoc which is actually totally irrelevant (this is the point where ur brown sticky stuffty team was founded btw) and doesnt hold any relevance in the present

respond back with another paragraph please

legit you're actually so cauliflower

you're yet to beat me at anythin and fallin back on somethin about pre-eoc which is actually totally irrelevant (this is the point where ur brown sticky stuffty team was founded btw) and doesnt hold any relevance in the present

respond back with another paragraph please

When you acknowledge that I am correct in all my points and respond with just "you're actually so cauliflower" you have bent the knee and given up. You can't prove me wrong. Reverting to trolling instead of facts made you lose this.

PRE-EOC. Pures Of Today - Member. Outrage - High Council. TLP - Experienced. Havoc - Council. FOE - Experienced. New Pure Order - Captain/Council.

BS - Immortality - Elite. Trilogy - Council/Captain. Pures Of Today - High Council. Annihilation - Elite/left day of promos.

OSRS - Fatality - Council. Foe - Member.

You have nothing compared to me you +1 whispering paki mute l0l. This is my win and you made it very easy for me. Thanks for letting me dissect and break you down so easily where you avoid my points 3 responses in a row. I'll take yet ANOTHER win. Peace.

0Cx5D1L.jpg

When you acknowledge that I am correct in all my points and respond with just "you're actually so cauliflower" you have bent the knee and given up. You can't prove me wrong. Reverting to trolling instead of facts made you lose this.

PRE-EOC. Pures Of Today - Member. Outrage - High Council. TLP - Experienced. Havoc - Council. FOE - Experienced. New Pure Order - Captain/Council.

BS - Immortality - Elite. Trilogy - Council/Captain. Pures Of Today - High Council. Annihilation - Elite/left day of promos.

OSRS - Fatality - Council. Foe - Member.

You have nothing compared to me you +1 whispering paki mute l0l. This is my win and you made it very easy for me. Thanks for letting me dissect and break you down so easily where you avoid my points 3 responses in a row. I'll take yet ANOTHER win. Peace.

0Cx5D1L.jpg

OMFG

U ACTUALLY SAVE UR AWARDS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nah just take the loss, u fuckin have a wall of ur awards im actually cringin to brown sticky stuff right now fuck u

u called me a whisperin paki mute but yet asked fatality to unmute u while u were a rank l000000000l

no ratings from the guys in fi

Knikker stop trying to fit in and flame when you're not a flamer lmao. You're a harmless individual, don't try and defend your friend who's getting buried. I closed TE why would I ever want to join when I've beat them 2 years straight.

u tried get into panda by sukin me coc but nop haha u 2 bad

u tried get into panda by sukin me coc but nop haha u 2 bad

You're not very good at this. I think the only time we spoke was when you mass left TLP and Nick wanted you to join FI and asked me to help convince you. I have never had interest in joining a team. Good try tho, stop trying to fit in, you're not a good troll lol

You're not very good at this. I think the only time we spoke was when you mass left TLP and Nick wanted you to join FI and asked me to help convince you. I have never had interest in joining a team. Good try tho, stop trying to fit in, you're not a good troll lol

u niggas still going at it lmao, if only you put this much effort in ur actual life