( Apex ) P2P Mini vs Team Complexity 2-1

Anton

Backfire? This is you admitting you're a mute p server reject l0l. How can anything backfire when you've been my shadow for years, worse than Stop My Shine. Except he actually admitted defeat unlike you who continuously tried to match your idol and be in failure teams l0l. "The Closen"

having a 3rd world country name and living in the UK with brown skin is legit as worse as it gets. Your life is literally ass l0l

Wtf is this idol brown sticky stuff u always go on about

U think ur some sort of god when in reality u legit lose evrythin

Do u remember bs for example where we made tu go inactive after even brad had a go at u for bein brown sticky stuff

Ur not good at the game and nobody seeks mentoring from you so take ur head out ur ass u dumb cunt

Just a reminder that ive beaten u at evrythin to date brown sticky stuffter, now my boys are even taking care of u

Dont forget that u stayed up until 7am to flame me while i was on my way to work

>talks about having a brown sticky stuff life

Wtf is this idol brown sticky stuff u always go on about

U think ur some sort of god when in reality u legit lose evrythin

Do u remember bs for example where we made tu go inactive after even brad had a go at u for bein brown sticky stuff

Ur not good at the game and nobody seeks mentoring from you so take ur head out ur ass u dumb cunt

Just a reminder that ive beaten u at evrythin to date brown sticky stuffter, now my boys are even taking care of u

Dont forget that u stayed up until 7am to flame me while i was on my way to work

>talks about having a brown sticky stuff life

TU go inactive? TU had a 36 win streak and I was 7-2 Vs Team exposed and closed a total of 7-8 teams. You tried to open the closen because you weren't wanted anywhere because you were legit a nobody from Massacre. You made a team and lasted two weeks like Severance on OSRS.

Nick can vouch that 17 did ask for me to be his mentor and said this exactly "ill be the best mentee ever :)" lmao. 

& what exactly have you beaten me at other than lose to me all your BS career and try and say you lost as Massacre instead of the closen l0l. Don't kid yourself atturswimming pool bahamas. You have never been known or wanted & have never been on the same level as me. You mention me and quote me because you want to be. Brown skin and living in the UK in 2k16 l0l. Sick life init

TU go inactive? TU had a 36 win streak and I was 7-2 Vs Team exposed and closed a total of 7-8 teams. You tried to open the closen because you weren't wanted anywhere because you were legit a nobody from Massacre. You made a team and lasted two weeks like Severance on OSRS.

Nick can vouch that 17 did ask for me to be his mentor and said this exactly "ill be the best mentee ever :)" lmao. 

& what exactly have you beaten me at other than lose to me all your BS career and try and say you lost as Massacre instead of the closen l0l. Don't kid yourself atturswimming pool bahamas. You have never been known or wanted & have never been on the same level as me. You mention me and quote me because you want to be. Brown skin and living in the UK in 2k16 l0l. Sick life init

UCmrlwr.gif

U lose every single event

Ur not good so please get off ur high horse

Idc wat tu done, i killed u tomatos

Ive never lost to u on bs btw

Lmfao when u lost the only thing u could say was '?'

broccoli

triggered LMFAOFAOFOO, how come you always in the team/clan that loses? lmfaooooo

U see wat i mean @@Halloween

U never win

U lose every single event

Ur not good so please get off ur high human

Idc wat tu done, i killed u tomatos

Ive never lost to u on bs btw

Lmfao when u lost the only thing u could say was '?'

broccoli

U see wat i mean @@Halloween

U never win

I have always and will always remain better than a paki from the UK named atterpulswimmingpool bahamas.

Obviously you do care cause you were the first one to bring up my old team that closed 8 teams and beat you constantly on BS.

You lost multiple times and I closed your brown sticky stuff team that lasted two weeks.

What successful team have you been in that dominated for 2 years straight that you lead? Cause I remember you being a +1 random mute in Massacre that was apart of no team l0l.

i agree te wins again and halloween is a fucking broccoli

Another random mentioning me who started clanning this year l0l. No wonder you got banged and can't switch prayers l0l.

0pv6tFW.gif

I have always and will always remain better than a paki from the UK named atterpulswimmingpool bahamas.

Obviously you do care cause you were the first one to bring up my old team that closed 8 teams and beat you constantly on BS.

You lost multiple times and I closed your brown sticky stuff team that lasted two weeks.

What successful team have you been in that dominated for 2 years straight that you lead? Cause I remember you being a +1 random mute in Massacre that was apart of no team l0l.

Another random mentioning me who started clanning this year l0l. No wonder you got banged and can't switch prayers l0l.

0pv6tFW.gif

Honestly, u dont have to lie for sharkbrew

Evry1 that played bs at the time (apex, cd and mayhem) know exactly wat happened

I killed ur so called team who had been very successful over 2 years(?) lma0

Ur also still awake at 4am to flame on sharkbrew

>tells me nice life

Getgoodson is way better than u btw

Evry1 that played bs at the time (apex, cd and mayhem) know exactly wat happened

>tells me nice life

bronw turd wake at 8am "hey lets see whats new on the brew"

hops on to flames, nice life ur age year 26, wworking Â£5 p/h.sweet lavishing life. 

hey look is u're skin colour  :D wW0OMkn.png

n look what its the colour of > C56x2qS.png

hgheheheheh

ur in real resume say led the closen and pandas on virtual pc game lul. drop out poo skin tone

Munapäät never loses

>tells me nice life

How can you kill a team when you weren't apart of any team yourself that was successful or beat mine in any given Era? You weren't apart of the competition. You weren't Team Global, Team Exposed, Team Eliminate, anything l0l. You were legit a random +1 in Massacre l0l. Atturswimmingpool bahamas failing to prove his point again (no surprise?)

You think I am EST? Man you really are dumb LOL. Stop my shine who made his own team is more successful than you and that's saying a lot l0l

How can you kill a team when you weren't apart of any team yourself that was successful or beat mine in any given Era? You weren't apart of the competition. You weren't Team Global, Team Exposed, Team Eliminate, anything l0l. You were legit a random +1 in Massacre l0l. Atturswimmingpool bahamas failing to prove his point again (no surprise?)

You think I am EST? Man you really are dumb LOL. Stop my shine who made his own team is more successful than you and that's saying a lot l0l

U lost to me and uve been losing to me

From bs to 07 u been losin how the hell can u brainwash urself, its very worrying

Speaking of massacre u tried to join when the rest of tu did and i showd u ur place lmfa0

U lost to me and uve been losing to me

From bs to 07 u been losin how the hell can u brainwash urself, its very worrying

Speaking of massacre u tried to join when the rest of tu did and i showd u ur place lmfa0

I just asked how can you kill a team if you weren't apart of any successful team? You weren't in any high tier team that competed for #1 at any given time. When were you relevant? When weren't you a +1 MA kid that just tried to fit in and never got recruited to any team?

Your banter is getting weak atterswimmingpool bahamas.

I just asked how can you kill a team if you weren't apart of any successful team? You weren't in any high tier team that competed for #1 at any given time. When were you relevant? When weren't you a +1 MA kid that just tried to fit in and never got recruited to any team?

Your banter is getting weak atterswimmingpool bahamas.

Who needs to be in a team to beat u lol

I recall u declining minis against us even after miniwarrin 3of us as mayhem

U were scared brown sticky stuffless

P.s u begged fi to unmute u l000000l

Who needs to be in a team to beat u lol

I recall u declining minis against us even after miniwarrin 3of us as mayhem

U were scared brown sticky stuffless

P.s u begged fi to unmute u l000000l

You just justified my point that you weren't even good enough to even be apart of any successful team in all of your BS career lmao. You bring up my team that you envy'd because you were a loner +1 mute in MA. 

Why would I decline free wins from easy competition l0l. My team had over 150+ wins and under 10 losses against 7-8 teams opened and all clans. 

You've never been a rank in any P Server clan or RS clan. You've been a +1 your whole existence. I really have pity for you l0l. Wake up at 8am and the first site you check is SB. LOL, a guy with an unpronounceable first name still visiting a 3rd party website when he doesn't play l0l.

You just justified my point that you weren't even good enough to even be apart of any successful team in all of your BS career lmao. You bring up my team that you envy'd because you were a loner +1 mute in MA.

Why would I decline free wins from easy competition l0l. My team had over 150+ wins and under 10 losses against 7-8 teams opened and all clans.

You've never been a rank in any P Server clan or RS clan. You've been a +1 your whole existence. I really have pity for you l0l. Wake up at 8am and the first site you check is SB. LOL, a guy with an unpronounceable first name still visiting a 3rd party website when he doesn't play l0l.

Lmao this guy is keeping u up in the early hours of the morning

I was a rank in ma and yet again i dont need to be a rank to win anything

Unwere a council in fi and did nothin except contribute to their loss streak l0l

U call ur team successful but u lost around 4 times to me

Take panda for example (who by the way u dick rode and tried to get an invite to) we never lost to any1 (like u lost to clans)

Just face it ur brown sticky stuff and uve always been brown sticky stuff

Lmao this guy is keeping u up in the early hours of the morning

I was a rank in ma and yet again i dont need to be a rank to win anything

Unwere a council in fi and did nothin except contribute to their loss streak l0l

U call ur team successful but u lost around 4 times to me

Take panda for example (who by the way u dick rode and tried to get an invite to) we never lost to any1 (like u lost to clans)

Just face it ur brown sticky stuff and uve always been brown sticky stuff

Bragging about being a rank in MA on BS when it's had 20 versions LOL? So technically you've accomplished nothing and have had no prime or peak because of how bad you actually are.

No rank, no team, no success. Yes my team was successful because like I said, I closed 7-8 teams, won over 150+ mini wars with under 10 losses and beat every competition and units there was.

Are you bragging out Panda when this dead scene had only one other team open at the time which was BW? LMFAO you really do have nothing and you show it more and more after each reply.

No rank Pre-EOC or even clanned Pre-EOC. No successful rank in BS or OSRS now. A +1 your whole existence and you didn't even mange to be in a team cause you were a mute in MA. 

l0l you really are a nobody with no history. There's not much more to say because of how much on a different level I am than you. Dumb paki mute

Bragging about being a rank in MA on BS when it's had 20 versions LOL? So technically you've accomplished nothing and have had no prime or peak because of how bad you actually are.

No rank, no team, no success. Yes my team was successful because like I said, I closed 7-8 teams, won over 150+ mini wars with under 10 losses and beat every competition and units there was.

Are you bragging out Panda when this dead scene had only one other team open at the time which was BW? LMFAO you really do have nothing and you show it more and more after each reply.

No rank Pre-EOC or even clanned Pre-EOC. No successful rank in BS or OSRS now. A +1 your whole existence and you didn't even mange to be in a team cause you were a mute in MA.

l0l you really are a nobody with no history. There's not much more to say because of how much of a different level I am than you. Dumb paki mute

panda > whatever brown sticky stuff team u were in or still are

0pv6tFW.gif

You made a .gif of a mini you lost, sheesh the sweat

I see why TC gets along so well lmfao

l0l you really are a nobody with no history. There's not much more to say because of how much on a different level I am than you. Dumb paki mute

so first u tell me im a +1 random from ma > i prove u wrong then u flame being a rank l0l

here u go pal heres 1 of the many vids of ur team gettin analed

like i said, ive been in clans/teams which have constantly won

you've been in tu (who lost 2 me) fatality (u were like 0-30 vs tlp in preps) team complexity? already lost to apex/exposed

not sure where you're going with this

so first u tell me im a +1 random from ma > i prove u wrong then u flame being a rank l0l

here u go pal heres 1 of the many vids of ur team gettin analed

like i said, ive been in clans/teams which have constantly won

you've been in tu (who lost 2 me) Fatality (u were like 0-30 vs tlp in preps) team complexity? already lost to apex/exposed

not sure where you're going with this

Did you just link me a vid that you're not even in from Vitka's POV LOL? You just linked a video I wasn't in.

You didn't prove me wrong? You were a rank in the 20th version of Massacre and never have been a rank in a successful clan Pre-EOC or OSRS. You're legit the definition of a +1. LOL. Do you understand?

And what clans / teams have you been in that constantly won exactly? What team on BS, please tell me. I would love to know what team you were in that were top 3 for 2 years, example: TU,TE,TG. Please let me know!

yu83Vpd.gif

871JbHN.gif

1Vgtojz.gif

91PPWrw.gif

ir6jMXH.gif

Please atturswimmingpool bahamas, you're not on my level just stop embarrassing yourself l0l.