Vq whats going on?

Y2Quak

you must be dumb or something

I BULLIED U BACK TO LPC whit CLAN X they are not even an official clan.. i remember control/damien said '' mpc is just practice we going for hpc'' kyp kids

L0L the vid will be out dw, and their own member said they got steamrolled by us :P, vq - steamrolled 2 days in a row by SF

not even gonna talk to you new kid

Lmfao hit us then you sit hiding in singles i ain't going to scout singles and we did fight you at lvl 7 and smashed you.

I'll smack you on ur forehead if I were your leader. Y'all were to busy with Fearless. We did hit u at one point. from west CA to all the way East of Fog -> Singles...

I'll smack you on ur forehead if I were your leader. Y'all were to busy with Fearless. We did hit u at one point. from west CA to all the way East of Fog -> Singles...

You are taking that as a win? Lmfao we were fighting you then you ran south while Fs hit us wtf you mean wheres that in your vid. Just shut your mouth 0 ask

You are taking that as a win? Lmfao we were fighting you then you ran south while Fs hit us wtf you mean wheres that in your vid. Just shut your mouth 0 ask

We had u north & FS east. between y'all & FS were trees. We got focused. we took couple steps south.  y'all took it to ss north. Not claiming a win all I say is we had better KDR than you &  FS in that cluster :)