Invictus Sets out to Dukeless Fridays - FT. FS/SF/T

Pun

Ty for bump. An nice excuse, we've beat you plenty of times in the wilderness this month. You seem upset. 

lol bro every time you reply to me its like you dont even understand half the words I say. Can you please explain how thats an excuse? I said grats lmao. I honestly think education is more important than rs.

lol bro every time you reply to me its like you dont even understand half the words I say. Can you please explain how thats an excuse? I said grats lmao. I honestly think education is more important than rs.

"First wilderness win this month" Lol, this guy. 

@@Bowsz @@Tang0ed @@Dave hope you had an lol today here's another one. 

Alright since you don't seem to understand "Grats on your first wilderness win" is not an excuse, its just banter. Just like how stating facts is not propaganda... its facts. Propaganda is spreading false information. Excuses would be coming up with a reason for losing. If you think "your first wilderness win" is an excuse then godbless.

Alright since you don't seem to understand "Grats on your first wilderness win" is not an excuse, its just banter. Just like how stating facts is not propaganda... its facts. Propaganda is spreading false information. Excuses would be coming up with a reason for losing. If you think "your first wilderness win" is an excuse then godbless.

Agreed, IV always wins. Now answer master Daves question.