Invictus Sets out to Dukeless Fridays - FT. FS/SF/T

Pun

Are you slow? You were "holding hands" with SF and still lost.

You must be half broccolied. I was basically saying take this "team" brown sticky stuff away and have us 1 on 1 and you'd get brown sticky stuff on once again.

You must be half broccolied. I was basically saying take this "team" brown sticky stuff away and have us 1 on 1 and you'd get brown sticky stuff on once again.

Can't take a loss? Team Blue spanked you guys around. RIP Harambe. 

I forgot to mention, you had opts on us in F2p and still lost L M F A O. 

Can't take a loss? Team Blue spanked you guys around. RIP Harambe.

I forgot to mention, you had opts on us in F2p and still lost L M F A O.

I forgot to mention in our prep 40% of us don't have over heads, compared to yalls 99%... Awkward

I forgot to mention in our prep 40% of us don't have over heads, compared to yalls 99%... Awkward

That's not my problem you retards don't have overheads when you're in a clan fight. What do you expect to happen? Keep making yourself look awkward. 

That's not my problem you retards don't have overheads when you're in a clan fight. What do you expect to happen? Keep making yourself look awkward.

I was mentioning our 3-0 v.s y'all. We absolutely anal fucked you all with almost half of us with no overs. Not complaining about it just basically stating imagine if we do have overs

I was mentioning our 3-0 v.s y'all. We absolutely anal fucked you all with almost half of us with no overs. Not complaining about it just basically stating imagine if we do have overs

Weren't you just crying to me about not having overs and losing the fight? Now you bring up you winning a prep? Cool, lol. Gz on the 3-0 Craftz. Stick with one story next time. Happy Halloween.