Destruction's Sunday F2P PK Trip Ft. The Alliance

sudo_

it's not hard to get your own fights.. But instead you'd rather team on dr EVERY FIGHT WE GET Vs lt. Anyway lt fight us away from single so you can't retreat everytime you're getting bodied. Zu stop "crashing" with off lt spams in cc.

If I can recall during one point today, LT went to multi and DR camped level 15 singles.

omg how fucked in the head are u lmfao, are u going to say u cannot get your own fights when u crash us and lt? my god

T2b7r2r.gif

lol dude get off the computer and go watch your 5 year old expired cauliflower Italian show. You're outdated. You can't argue the fact that you rush every fight we get vs lt then what you post is invalid.

This is why Activation closed. Completely clueless, and cancerous.

activation closed because Zach didn't know his forum password for a majority of the duration of the clan being opened. Activation closed because bvg pulled us out of the pure community multiple times. Activation closed because our forums were hacked numerous times. Activation closed because I gave up hope for the following reasons. Continue sucking my cock.

activation closed because Zach didn't know his forum password for a majority of the duration of the clan being opened. Activation closed because bvg pulled us out of the pure community multiple times. Activation closed because our forums were hacked numerous times. Activation closed because I gave up hope for the following reasons. Continue sucking my cock.

i agree, activation did suck

Activation closed because you're cancerous to any community you enter. Activation was built was on friendship although they were pretty bad as a clan it was always the same individuals in the many different versions of Activation, all you did was create hatred and spread false information towards clan members. Do you not remeber when Beyazid bullied Activation? Beyazid was in Activation in many different time periods, when you joined Activation you came to the reasoning that you did not want him in your clan and kicked him. Beyazid was literally put up with everyone but you. You were the reason Zach and other ranks got hit off for long durations of time. You had also many fits with other members, all previous ex-Activation members. Contuining on, you started creating rivarlies with clans such as Trauma, resulting in Activation getting bullied. You are the why reason Activation closed, you agreed with BvG and Zach that you would let Activation turn into a main clan but you changed your mind the next day resulting in Zach on his massive defence spree. (Nice critical thinking skills)