George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case

``Ricky

Anyone been following up on it? If not this is what happened.

(Brief explanation on what happened)

Pretty much Trayvon Martin was walking home 1 night from the store getting a Arizona n skittles and the neighborhood watch ( George ) Spotted him and thought he was suspicious or w/e cause he was a black male wearing a hoodie. So george followed him and in the end George shot trayvon Martin for nothing he wasnt armed or anything just walking home. Once people heard about this it started a movement. People started wearing hoodies n buying Arizonas n skittles taking them to school etc.

Tonight George Zimmerman was found not guilty thoughts??

I think justice wasnt served and George shoulda got  time

Im tore between both sides. The way you told the story was bias and some things were left out. If i were you i would have just quoted an article.

Lets be real. Some of it is racial because everyone to an extent is racist. But also from factors ive looked up this young man wasnt an innocent boy as what some of the media has made him out to be. I dont believe he should have necessarily been killed, but Zimmerman was protecting himself. But on the flip side again, Zimmerman thought he was suspicious because he was black and wearing a hoodie most likely. Martin probably was annoyed by the fact Zimmerman followed him around and attacked.

Perspective is everything

i think you left out the part where i think he was beating the brown sticky stuff out of george then george shot in self defense? 

LOL, the way you set out the story, biased af. Should do some research first.

Not enough evidence therefore not guilty. 

George Zimmerman was not convicted due to a law being written funny which states that Mr.Zimmerman could stand his group in these situations but, he still should have listened to the officers on the phone telling him not to follow Trayvon.

• 3 weeks later...